Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Door Sun Blinds

Big Auris

Does any one know of good sun screen/blind for the rear doors (5Door Model Auris 57) that allows the window to operate without having to remove the sun screen, Mazda have a excellant one that appears to be attached to the inside of the window aperture

Hi

Toyota do their own exact fit window blinds. They can be used up to around 30 mph with the window open.

59d8ea4e-6d51-48a9-a8f3-18baa64efb46.JPG

The part number you are after is PZ49H-E23A0-RD, I would send a PM to Parts-King and let him price you up for a pair.

I used to have them fitted to my RAV 4 (obviously the RAV 4 version!) and they work really well.

Thanks Duncerduncs for your fast reply and Pt No i will get onto that tomorrow and see if i can come up with a set. the local Toyota Dealer said there was not one for the Auris but there is Dealers and better Dealers. Sods law the weather foecast is for wind and rain for the rest of the week in this area, i have maybe missed summer ??

Hi Bryan just been told by the local Toyota Dealer that these sun screens (PZ49H-E23AO-RD) are attached to the window glass so the window wont go down unless the blind is removed, and as you say can only be used up to 30 MPH. If they are fitted to the inside of the window WHAT HAS THE SPEED GOT TO DO WITH IT ???. Wonder if you could help on where these blinds are fitted, thanks again for any info.

Looks like you need a new dealer!

If you have a look at the installation instructions you'll see that the sun blinds are fixed to the window frame (you need to lower the window to install them!) and not the window itself. The instructions say no higher than 30 kph with the window lowered, but as long as the window is only open a little bit, (from experience) speeds of up to 30 mph are fine :thumbsup:

Auris Sunblinds.pdf

Thanks once again Bryan, these instruction's are great it makes you wonder about some of the so called Main Dealers. These Blinds would appear to be attached very similar to the Mazda ones. Thanks again for your quick reply will order them tomorrow.