Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement Tyres

fan168

I have 1.8 V-Matic auto with factory fitted Bridgestone Turanza ER300 205/60/16 tyres. The front pair will need replacing over the next few weeks and I was wondering if anyone has tried alternatives like Michelin Energy Saver \ Pilot Primacy, Continental Premium Contact etc.. and could share their experiences. Happy to replace like for like but just wondering what others are using.

I have 1.8 V-Matic auto with factory fitted Bridgestone Turanza ER300 205/60/16 tyres. The front pair will need replacing over the next few weeks and I was wondering if anyone has tried alternatives like Michelin Energy Saver \ Pilot Primacy, Continental Premium Contact etc.. and could share their experiences. Happy to replace like for like but just wondering what others are using.

I was in a research just like you and my garage recommended me Lassa Impetues Revo for my Corolla.

It's been almost 5.000 miles and I'm really happy with them. Very comforty.

Made a quick search and found this :

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=135264

• 2 months later...

I've been running MIchelin Primacy HP's all round, the fronts have probably done circa 16k and are now getting close to needing replacement. I'm considering replacing with one of these three

Continental Premium Contact 5

Dunlop FastResponse

Bridgstone Turanza T001

I would put some Vredestein Ultrac Cento's on if I could find somebody local who stocked them,or if Blackcircles did, but can't be bothered to look around. I've just put some Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's on my other car (Civic) which are awesome, so I'd be really interested in some more feedback on the Goodyear Excellence.

I've replaced my original tyres with Michelin Energy Savers, they are very quite with a bit more grip than the originals. It does seem to 'roll' a little better too & the Verso returns 55 to 70 mpg with them on a regular basis which is better than the 50 to 60 mpg I was getting with my old Dunlops.

Not sure why anybody would get anything else, especially when you can get them fully fitted for less than £85.

Took my car to the local tyre fitter and was told that I should be able to do another few thousand miles before replacing the front pair. The edges are warn below the indicator but there is still just over 4mm across the centre section. Their advice was to replace around the 3mm mark so I’ll take their word for it.

Cost wise is around £135 per tyre for the Bridgestone. The only Michelin tyres they had in this size were the Primacy HP ones which were cheaper at £119 per tyre. It’s a shame I need 205/60/16 as 205/55/16 is significantly cheaper. HoneyBear1980 I assume this is the size you must have if you were able to get Michelin Energy Saver at £85.

Yes they are the 205/55/16 from black circles with online discount code. Didn't know you fit 205/60/16 to any Verso.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links