Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Know The Dash Colour In An Auris?

bobbo7070

Could anyone tell me the proper colour of the dash in a '57 Auris? I mean the grey metallic colour.

I've changed my ICE for a fancy aftermarket android system, but the double din fascia adapter is far from the correct grey.

I'm sure this has been discussed on the forum before, but I've spent half an hour searching and come up with nothing...

Cheers.

What's that unit you bought?

The facia issue has been discussed on here several times. No one really knows the code as it seems that there is no such code?

Anyways, you can order facia painted in that colour. I am not sure wether you did that or painted yourself... If you bought it painted and it doesn't match, you will have to just try and find some paint which will match as well as possible.

Yes, I know it's been discussed before, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. There used to be a eBay seller selling a supposed match, but wanted 12 quid a tin and the colour was way off. I just hoped someone in the last couple of years might have found the secret. If memory serves, someone suggested

getting the colour scanned by a paint shop, but when I asked my local expert he just gave me a blank look.

Out of interest, I bought a black one. I've tried several paints that look right on the tin/colour chart, but aren't when used.

I know that painted fascias are available, I'm just being a mean and trying to save money :lol:

The ready painted one's are ridiculously expensive at over thirty quid, bearing in mind a plain black bezel can be purchased for less than a tenner.

Thanks for the reply.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links