Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Please

treklane

hello folks new 2 site

i just v recently bought a 07 avensis 1.6 petrol which im v happy wit until yesterday. i lost 1st 2nd and 3rd gear.

had a look around and it seems iv a broken gear cable which is broke from gear box.

picked up a 2nd hand dual cable and having a go fittting my self. was flying it untill i reached the bolts that attach cable to bulkhead of car

got one out but other is impossible [p/s] to reach [blower box in way] does dash have to be removed to get to this folks

ty in advance for help

You can get to anything with right tools matey, sounds to me like you can change these parts yourself with a bit of help from some here seeing as you have made a start. Maybe a cranked ring spanner? or socket and UJ, there has to be a way to get to the fastener thats got you stumped. Have another look at it, put the car on ramps and get in from below or something?

this bolt is in car pal was at it today. i reckon i cud wit patients get it out but it will be near impossible to refit

crazy set up space at a minimal and fingernail room.but il have another go not given up once i remove jobs a good one

thanks mate