Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Find Out What Your Car Really Thinks Of You...

wyze

A bit of fun really and a rare chance to find out what your car is thinking and what sort of owner you are?

www.torquecars.com/tools/your-cars-thoughts.php

Post up your FIRST results here's mine!

"I can still keep up with the newer models although my owner is starting to look around at other cars now. Sometimes I wonder what is the point, I mean how long am I expected to run without some proper care and attendion being lavished on me! "

It's actually not too far from the truth!

Sorry link broken, corrected now!

Here is what I get for our other car.

"Hey whipper snapper, I still have a lot to give, It just takes longer for me to give it nowadays. Would it really hurt to check my oil levels and tyre pressures once in a while instead of every 8 months? Come on, I'm not asking for much but you do tend to leave everything to the last minute and it's often too late then! "

"So I've lived a little and been around the block a bit, but hey who hasn't. There is still a bit of life left in me and still love to sprint a bit, just not for as long as I used to. Would it really hurt to check my oil levels and tyre pressures once in a while instead of every 8 months? Come on, I'm not asking for much but you do tend to leave everything to the last minute and it's often too late then! "

I didnt think I was that bad

"I deserve to be well looked after. If I get mistreated I play up and stall or refuse to start so I have my owner under control.

Not very accurate my car is very well looked after, the first question is daft. Who honestly cleans their car MORE than once a week. It's impossible!

You are the greatest owner on this planet, your so awesome and I'm so lucky :thumbsup:

Not even close for my car! :P

"Drinks a lot"? It gets over 500 miles out of a tank! And "my owner is starting to look around at other cars now"?! Nevaar! I still think it is the best small car ever created! :wub:

None of the new ones have sunroofs as standard anyway :lol:

The only 2 changes I'd make are adding two doors and maybe somehow retrofitting the Yaris HSD powerplant into it (Diesel + Leccy motor = OMGTORQUE :D)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links