Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Satnav Maps For Tns510

boathouse

The new 2012 map will be out soon. Anyone know a source cheaper than Toyota? Perhaps all needing the update could form a purchasing group.

Hi mate

The SD card for the program and maps at present cannot be copied. The reason being, the programe is not encrypted and is a file called loading.kiwi but the maps themself are encrypted using the serial number of the manufacturers SD card a large algorithim. So each card is unique. I recently bought a SD card for the TNS 350 and it was £132

David

In that case has anyone replaced the TNS510 with the TNS410 - will it fit easily?

I have replaced the 510 with a 350. Just needed a conversion lead and another one for the aerial. Total £52. You can remove the microphone on the steering yoke as its built in. Will check 410 for you. Course if you only have a standard radio you would need the brackets and top cover housing. Can tell you the housing cover alone is £85

David

Hi David

From where you purchased the SD card?

Is it available for TNS510?

Are they able to supply me the (middle east map) SD card to my TNS510 European version?

MR IQ

I got mine from my local Toyota dealer. I have searched everywhere but cant find an eastern Europe map. My guess is if vehicles with the Tns 510 in were not sold in the middle east then Toyota would have not made a map for it. The only way forward that i can see is to change it for a Tns 410 which is TomTom based and there will be a map for that

David

The eastern europe map for the Tns410 is back to being CD/ DVD based and is. PZ422-EE335-00. There are 4 other cable harnesses to buy to convett depending if your having an piod/iphone connection

David

Hi David. There is a TNS510 fitted so I was hoping that the 410 would be a more or less straight replacement.

The 410 doesn't interface directly with the cables that go to the 510..you have to buy converter cables at about £40. here is a link to the installation instructions

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/{15086B65-131C-315F-BCF2-FC9F5E6C131C}/IQ_RHD_TNS_410_PZ422_E0330_00_AIM_001_774_0.pdf

David

Ok i have found you the part number for the East European maps for the TNS 510. Its PZ 445-SE-333-11. You will have to have a look to see if your country is on the map. Good luck

David

I think that all the numbers and letters are the same for the TNS 510 only the middle ones change depending on the country coverage. My western Europe one is PZ 445-SD-333-11

There are other ones. PZ 445-SW-333-11. Think for scandinavian countries

David

I have replaced the 510 with a 350. Just needed a conversion lead and another one for the aerial. Total £52. You can remove the microphone on the steering yoke as its built in. Will check 410 for you. Course if you only have a standard radio you would need the brackets and top cover housing. Can tell you the housing cover alone is £85

David

The price for updated maps on the 510 was £137, so I am going the same route as Tarquin and picked up a TNS350 on eBay. I had to do a speed awareness course recently and the 350 has speed cameras, so hopefully it will help protect my licence. I was thinking of buying a PogoAlert Plus, but I would have to remember to switch it on every time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links