Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Ractis

mundu104

I have just purchased a Toyota Ractis, 2008 model.

Can anybody please tell me if I can acquire an Owners' Manual for this model?

Thanks.

• Like 1

The Ractis was the name used in Japan for the current "New Verso S" now on sale in UK

Not sure if the 2008 Japanese Ractis is technically (but not cosmetically) similar to the current Verso S

Can you post a photo?

They are the same!

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I just bought the 2006 Toyota Ractis, on the left hand side of the Steering Column there is a button/switch, please can anyone tell me for what it is?

• 1 year later...

I just bought a 2007 toyota ractis can anyone tell me where is the dipstick of the automatic gearbox thx for your help.

• 1 year later...

I have just brought the same car its great it has every thing I wanted in a car except all the manuals are in Japanese did you have any luck finding an English version I am getting very frustrated all the down load stuff on internet is a dead end I love my new toy but I want to understand it better

As far as I'm aware the first generation Ractis (2005-2010) was only sold in Japan and Hong Kong, so an English version of the owners manual may not be available.

Ok Thanks for the help I guess I will just have to learn Japanese

• 3 years later...

Hi, How can I change the radio/cd language on my Toyota Ractis 2007 to English instead of the defaulted Japanese? 

Don't think you can. 

• 1 year later...

An owners manual in English is available from New Zealand at approx 30 pounds. Look on trademe.co.nz for details. The early Ractis models are very good & there are 1000s of them in NZ as Japanese imports. They have a CVT transmission which gets unfairly criticised because owners neglect to service the transmission, put the wrong fluid in them, incorrectly refill them etc. The Ractis has a high ride height & is basicically a mini MPV. It was Toyotas early attempt to offer an Asian equivalent to the Mercedes A-class. As a city car it is very functional & easy to park. The G Sport is the one to go for (But they are odd looking).

• 7 months later...