Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member In N.e Scotland.

cru1k

Hey all, joind a while ago and just completely forgot so sorry about that. Im 28, love ma tsport so much. Got some small plans for it, nothin extreme. Im situated in north east Scotland (any members around aberdeen inverness area) say hey.

I was also wondering if there was any plans to do Total Jap Car at knockhill in August or any other car shows/meets in scotland.

Love to do road trips round the west coast. Did Applecross a few wks past when the weather was amazin. Would be well keen on settin up the same trip or a similar 1 with a few folk. If u havent done the Applecross loop the roads and views are spectacular. Plenty of photos if u would like to c what its like.

Hello Andrew and welcome.

You could checkout the meets and events forum, its under the general forum.

Yea av had a proper browse now. Thought there mighta been more interest for totaljap car at knockhill. Crackin track n always a good crowd.

Welcome Andy :) The biggest problem with getting a slot at TJC is the lack of numbers at the moment - if we could ring the organisers with say 10 members all available for a stand position, then I'm sure we'd get one.