Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diy Rear Bumper Garnish (Defuser Look)

swich

Hy guys just finished the vinyl on the rear bumper of my auris.

Now i just need to get a spoiler. been quoted 226.60 pounds which is R3k which is a bit of money. any one one know where i could get one for cheaper?

yes the botom left wasnt 100% lined up but that has been corrected. what you guys think?

Sandton-20120611-00059.jpg

funny enough i had been looking at the new auris with the rear garnish and had thought vinyl would do the same job, any chance of a picture outdoors in daylight

This mod has been done by some users in the past. Nice and cheap if you're after that look. I simply colour coded my mud flaps and attached to the car. They make it look lower while bringing the same look.

Juvenile with decal:

ZRKM1008.jpg

Me with flaps:

p1050965.jpg

like. yeah my car doesnt have mudflaps. but i do like the look. but the 2 looks are very diff IMO. Juvenile's decal looks like the one you can get from Toyota(sadly not here in SA) which is why i made mine myself. i will get you a better pic as soon as i can. as the car very rarely sees sun light due the times i work.

Speed_Chaser what spoiler is that the TTE one? posible you can get a quote on one for me?

Yea, I've got the TTE one. There are different spoilers available. In Australia they've got one with 3rd brake light. Also there is booster tuning spoiler and a smaller one from some other company.

If you want original TTE, then I suggest you sending a PM to Parts-King. He's from the UK and is on this forum.

Booster-WRC-Spoiler-Toyota-Auris.jpg

_trc-corps_auris_e15_04f.jpg

im liking the feel of this TRC-TOY1307.jpg

But again no feedback to the company in question. and nothing from ether of there dealers.

problems of living all the way down here.

@declan yeah i have seen that one. little bit small and shouts knock off imo.

im liking the feel of this TRC-TOY1307.jpg

But again no feedback to the company in question. and nothing from ether of there dealers.

problems of living all the way down here.

@declan yeah i have seen that one. little bit small and shouts knock off imo.

hi the company is in belgium i caled the guy he dont put any effords to the company but gis son drives the red auris i met him cuople times , but it isnt cheap the bumpers :s

Where did you get the garnish from, or is it home made...it looks great...I would cover the plastic where the boot handle is and the roof spoiler in carbon fibre vinyl to add effect.

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you get the garnish from, or is it home made...it looks great...I would cover the plastic where the boot handle is and the roof spoiler in carbon fibre vinyl to add effect.

Its a DIY home job as stated.

that CF vinyl looks so fake. and i laugh at the honda guys that say look i have CF bonnet when its a rap.

then i pop my Civic paint CF bonnet and say "that is a CF bonnent". and i walk away laughing.

but thats just me.

What vinyl did you use to create the difuser effect? Is it the 3M stuff in Matte black/grey?

If you are happy to do that to mine I would happily cover the cost of parts and supply a crate of beer :)

What vinyl did you use to create the difuser effect? Is it the 3M stuff in Matte black/grey?

If you are happy to do that to mine I would happily cover the cost of parts and supply a crate of beer :)

3M textured matt. im very happy with it. and would help you. but im based here in south africa.

Oh well. Do you have a stencil or measurements for the size you cut?

Don't like those modded rear lights at all - hideous ! :o

But it's nice to see some options for the Auris, they seem very hard to find in the UK.

Oh well. Do you have a stencil or measurements for the size you cut?

Yeah i do i'll messure it up for you. post up after the weekend

A plan or measurements would be nice...pleeeeeeeese.

• 1 month later...

So sorry it took me so long to get it posted up. just been swamped at work.

Let me know if you guys need any more help with this.

post-120378-0-62924300-1345459061_thumb.

Might be me being stupid but why's one side straight and the other curved ? And what's the little tab at the bottom for.

Thanks for the dimension

Sorry my bad. there are 4 little tab areas but the meassurments you can do yourself. the curved side is the finish side. some thing you might have to eye ball. just showing measurments etc...

as you can see the one side looks complete the other all the sharp points etc.

This mod has been done by some users in the past. Nice and cheap if you're after that look. I simply colour coded my mud flaps and attached to the car. They make it look lower while bringing the same look.

Juvenile with decal:

ZRKM1008.jpg

Me with flaps:

p1050965.jpg

Juvenile with decal:

ZRKM1008.jpg

Me with flaps:

p1050965.jpg

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can get a dual exhaust trim that mimics the looks of the one in the bottom pic? Have been looking everywhere for my Auris but can't find one.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

P.S. Nice job with the colour coding! I've seen them done in white but first time in this colour.