Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof Aerial Wire Path And Electric Window Switch Problems

nightblade

Hello to all,

On my e10 corolla I installed a roof mounted aerial rather then using the usual one that comes on the pillar. The thing is im not sure about what the path is for the best possible reception, could anyone give me advise? At the moment I have it going along the roof lining of the passengers side, but would it be better to bring it along the floor of the passenger side? Reception is better on the passenger side then the drivers side. What is the path like on a 20v and an e12 corolla?

Also the passenger window switch on the drivers switch is being funny on putting the window down. It will bring it up with no problems but i have to push the switch down hard 3 times before it goes down and if i take my fingure off the switch then want to bring it down further i have to do the same process again. I know the switches are a fairly common thing to go on the e10 corollas. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks for any help

Shane

Actually managed to fix the passager window switch yesterday so all is good on that one :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links