Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dont Laugh But Mudflaps

Yaris_Tsport

Hi people a bit of an odd one but is it possible to buy mudflaps for the starlet?only looking for the rear ones? does any body know?if so where is the best place to get some?i know toyota would be the first option but i guess they would be £££££££££££.so any ides ladys and gentleman

Mudflaps? HA HA HA HA (oh sorry, you said not to laugh)

just a suggestion here, don't know if they would fit, but the Sera has really subtle mudflaps as standard. (not the big flappy rubber things as seen at Halfords).

These might be transplantable (is that even a word?) to the Starlet. Andrew might know more however.

Rich

see the idea is that i thought it might give the illusion of my car being lower??might not work but hay. only till i get springs then they will be off.

I got my mud flaps from Toyota, got them for £12 for one!!! So Geo is right about the 50quid a set, but it does make the car look nicer though ^_^

just a suggestion here, don't know if they would fit, but the Sera has really subtle mudflaps as standard. (not the big flappy rubber things as seen at Halfords).

These might be transplantable (is that even a word?) to the Starlet.

No idea, but i've got plenty of spares if people want to try

You can try the low end body kits as seen on the riceboys page.

4-5 cardboard boxes and you are set! j/k :)

Why not try the cheapo coilovers and just slightly crank them down a few mm's

As long as you don't slam it the car should not do the riceboy teeter totter as it bumps down the road.

They are cheap too, 50.00 US, nothin to you guys over there.

How much for a full set of coilovers and a sutible set of springs. Would you have any idea on how low they can go? And also is it advisable to get a panhard rod adjuster? cheers tobs

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links