Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Couple Of Queries

BassaJay

Seriously considering a Verso S T Spirit but have a couple of queries. Firstly I notice the space saver spare wheel option is not available on the T Spirit, can this be bought and fitted as a dealer fit option - hate the gunk. system . Also very surprised to see that the Verso S T Spirit does not come with climate control whereas the Yaris does to the extreme of a dual zone system - bit o.t.t. for a supermini imo. How do you find the manual air con? Thanks for your help.

I bought a space saver wheel and tyre to fit into the wheel well on my Verso S T Spirit.

You also need the fastening bolt to hold the wheel in........(The body comes pre drilled to accept the fastening bolt....just need to cut a hole in the carpet)

My dealer had a bit of difficulty sourcing the space saver tyre at the time due to the Tsunami....but they should now be readily available.....although not cheap!

The manual Air Conditioning works very well and is all that you should need

I bought a space saver wheel and tyre to fit into the wheel well on my Verso S T Spirit.

You also need the fastening bolt to hold the wheel in........(The body comes pre drilled to accept the fastening bolt....just need to cut a hole in the carpet)

My dealer had a bit of difficulty sourcing the space saver tyre at the time due to the Tsunami....but they should now be readily available.....although not cheap!

The manual Air Conditioning works very well and is all that you should need

Thanks for your response, thought a spare wheel would be possible to fit. Guess it then loses the concealed lower boot space or at least most of it, ah well you can't win them all. Coming from a dual zone climate control to manual air con, I just wanted to know how it performed. One more thing if you can advise, would you say seat access is better/easier with the Verso S compared to the current Yaris, or are they similar?

• 3 months later...

Would like to fit space saver wheel to my T-Spirit - at 16" + tyre does it fit within the spare wheel well or do you have to deflate to fit?

Any idea of price and part no. would be appreciated.

"do you have to deflate to fit?"

Don't know, but wouldn't that rather defeat it's purpose?!

• 5 months later...

Would like to fit space saver wheel to my T-Spirit - at 16" + tyre does it fit within the spare wheel well or do you have to deflate to fit?

Any idea of price and part no. would be appreciated.

The space saver fits easily in the wheel well and requires a hold down bolt to fasten it securely