Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing Wheels

starletsy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:hokus-pokus: a place called south west tyres will sort u out. they ar spot on think they got advert in fast car. hope it helps

• 5 weeks later...

in tyre sizes... can u only go up like 2"??. coz i wanna put some wheels on my paseo but ive had ppl say that u can only go up to like 16" if u have 14" already.. and some have said that u can go up higher

• 2 weeks later...

any higher i think the car needs surgery. :thumbsup:

• 10 months later...
Good tyre size caculator here:

clicky

:thumbsup:

I've got BK racing 121 in 17" with 205/40-17 falken rubber on em and my road angle says I'm out by 4 MPH

ED

• 3 weeks later...

thats not true, i used to fave 96 paseo and i put 17s on that aswell as loweing it 40mm and didnt scrub once. hope it helps

• 7 months later...

WHEELS MUST BE USED AS THE MANUFACTERER SAYS,

CHANGING WHEELS THE FROM 14" TO 16", 17" OR ANYTHING WILL MAKE YOU READ A WRONG SPEED IN YOUR TACOMETER , MORE WIDE WHEELS WILL MAKE MORE CONSUMPTION OF GAS BECAUSE IS MORE SURFACE TO TAKE GRIP OF AND MORE STUFF

• 3 weeks later...

i can vouch for the no rubbing, no bodywork changes... i have just bought rick's paseo who used ot do a lot of stuff on here, its got wolfrace 17s and lowered 40mm..... only scrubbing of tyres is at full lock manouvering. not a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Either way, I suggest getting 195/50/15's anyway. I think they are the perfect blend, but than again that is just my opinion.

• 2 months later...

I got 195/45/15. But it's too thin ... every little stone or pot-hole on the road makes you feel like you drive a tractor :)

What do you think about 205/55/15 ??

Does it fit?

• 1 year later...
Either way, I suggest getting 195/50/15's anyway. I think they are the perfect blend, but than again that is just my opinion.

Pretty sound advice

• 5 months later...
:crybaby: I am looking for a nice set of blue 15'' wheels for my paseo, anybody know where I can find some?

there is a web site call toyotaownersclub.co.uk they sell nice blue wheels they do have lots of different offsets so they might fit your car

• 2 weeks later...
:crybaby: I am looking for a nice set of blue 15'' wheels for my paseo, anybody know where I can find some?

there is a web site call toyotaownersclub.co.uk they sell nice blue wheels they do have lots of different offsets so they might fit your car

ignore that webssite lol thats this one!! ment to say toyotaownersclub.com they have lots of fitments lol

• 1 month later...

my mates car has 205/40/17 its 1.4 wont do any more than 80 with these wheels changed them to 15's do well over the tone mrk

• 6 months later...

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, looking for some new alloys for my glanza v, lightweight racing alloys preferably, any suggestions, im looking to get 15's, the car is riding on 17's at the moment, and they feel to big, would prefer something japstyling.

any feedback would be appreciated, links to eBay etc or just experiences with alloys you have and if you think they're good, or if you've had alloys which were not so good.

Cheers

Duncan

• 6 months later...
Hi everyone, looking for some new alloys for my glanza v, lightweight racing alloys preferably, any suggestions, im looking to get 15's, the car is riding on 17's at the moment, and they feel to big, would prefer something japstyling.

any feedback would be appreciated, links to ebay etc or just experiences with alloys you have and if you think they're good, or if you've had alloys which were not so good.

Cheers

Duncan

Get 185/60/R14

CHeap for tyres, and you won't feel the pot holes as much as 15 or 17 do. Got on my for 3 years. Originally it was 13 inches, so think about it!

• 10 months later...

any feedback would be appreciated, links to ebay etc or just experiences with alloys you have and if you think they're good, or if you've had alloys which were not so good.

Cheers

Duncan

edit: oooops didnt realise this was 2009 :o

• 2 years later...

WHEELS MUST BE USED AS THE MANUFACTERER SAYS,

CHANGING WHEELS THE FROM 14" TO 16", 17" OR ANYTHING WILL MAKE YOU READ A WRONG SPEED IN YOUR TACOMETER , MORE WIDE WHEELS WILL MAKE MORE CONSUMPTION OF GAS BECAUSE IS MORE SURFACE TO TAKE GRIP OF AND MORE STUFF

That's why you use the tyre calculator!! Larger diameter wheel lower profile tyre! Same running diameter.