Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Ordered!

Lorna2

New Yaris TR ordered today :clap:

After a lot of thinking, finally decided on Burning Red. :wub: Had been considering White, Deep Aqua and Sintra Blue. I don't know yet when it will arrive but I'm expecting a phone call on Thursday (maybe tomorrow)post-110718-0-13865600-1340742556_thumb.

post-110718-0-97854200-1340742641_thumb.

post-110718-0-88985600-1340742716_thumb. Not getting the side protection strips though

Can't wait! :yahoo:

Bloody show off! :D ;)

!Removed! show off! :D ;)

Ha ha! I know, but you couldn't blame me ;)

Well done Lorna, looks a "Cracker". Must admit i do like the New Yaris Hybrid, will be first up at Main Dealers to road test !!!!!

Regards Clare

Got it today! Love it :) Insurance company created a whole load of hassle as they didn't know what they were doing but I got it sorted in the end.

Woo! Joyrideeeee! :lol:

Looking good Lorna2, must say I'm warming to the new cars at last. Though I STILL prefer the second generation (XP90 according to Wikipedia) car.

What engine have you opted for?

Hi Adam :) I went for the 1.33 this time. Its the first time I've had 6 gears but I soon got used to that. I find the engine sounds quieter when I switch it on and feels smoother (not that the other one was noisey).

Having the speedometer moved to the more 'normal' position took a bit of getting used to. For a couple of days I kept looking where it was in the other Yaris :P

I really like the finish of the interior, with the chrome details, the different textures used on the dash, door panels etc, and the seats are very comfortable. I can see it was well designed inside, with how the lines flow, in the shape of the dash, round the touch screen, fans and so on. I'm enjoying the touch screen, though I didn't opt for the Touch and Go. The rear view camera is handy for double-checking how close I am to those car park poles that are usually hiding in a blind spot.

So I'm really loving the new Yaris :yes:

The day I collected the new Yaris, there was a couple in looking for a 2008/2009 car. When I was driving out of the dealers, the couple was having a test drive in my old Yaris. They bought it that day! I knew it would go quick but I never thought it would go that soon. They better look after it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, congratulations!

I wanted to buy one the other day but the quite hefty relative price tag of $53.000 US was a touch too much for me at this time :)

• 2 months later...

Oh, congratulations!

I wanted to buy one the other day but the quite hefty relative price tag of $53.000 US was a touch too much for me at this time :)

HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!

That's over 40k sterling at current exchange rates

According to XE.com 53,000.00 USD = 32,825.16 GBP

Still horrendously expensive!! The op didn't say where he was domiciled though....

We nearly went for the Red, the Mrs liked the red but i got the final word and we got the Aqua. Its a 1.33 SR, lovely car and a lovely drive.

post-125089-0-07283500-1349085723_thumb.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links