Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Plugin Delivery

mmw109

I looked at fuelly and was surprised that some owners seemed to have forgotten to plug their cars in or are extremely heavy footed. I wonder what the story behind some of the poorer fuel consumption figures is?

I also noticed that so far, most owners are american and their roads and travelling environments can be so much diferent to UK conditions.

Mpg in US gallons? so 12% less than imperial?

I looked at fuelly and was surprised that some owners seemed to have forgotten to plug their cars in or are extremely heavy footed. I wonder what the story behind some of the poorer fuel consumption figures is?

I also noticed that so far, most owners are american and their roads and travelling environments can be so much diferent to UK conditions.

Nope! I was looking at converted figures definitely not US.. I guess the US figures would look understandably poor. By comparison, the plug in appeared to be surprisingly just about the same as the conventional Prius in some instances. My point is that despite the efficiencies of the plug in, one has to work with the system to reap the benefits. Some owners clearly spend (waste) their money without being prepared to make an effort to use the technology to their advantage.

US gallons is the default on fuelly.com

For different units, click on UK or L/100km or Km/L at the top left of the web page.

Hi All,

I order the Prius plug-in on the 4th Oct. and expect delivery anytime soon, I also added a few extras privacy glass, front & rear parking sensors, boot liner and rubber floor mats.

I found a discrepancy with the pricing of the protection package which only fit rear parking sensors and boot liner at a price of £360 to buy the rear parking sensors at £249.99, the boot liner at £59.99 the total is £309.98.

I have also found that if you go through the Energy Trust you can get full funding for home charger saving you £799 from British Gas, Toyota partner.

I have applied through the Energy Trust Scotland for the home charger and they are going to fit a 32 amp charger in November with full funding, once they have secured a installation partner, the reason they are fitting the 32 amp instead of the 16 amp is to allow me for upgrading in the future.

I hope this information helps future buyers and for Toyota to Change the protection pack price.

Regards Jim.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links