Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sound Deadening/proofing An Aygo

Wiildy

Has anyone attempted to soundproof an Aygo, getting abut tired of the road noise inside the car.. I have a great sound system fitted but like to be able to talk to passengers as well. Looking at getting my local car audio center to fit a full Dynamat kit everywhere and also looking at adding some extra under the front wheel arch cover and possibly get the rears coated in a tar like substance as I can tell most noise comes from the rear and exhaust...

There are a few pics and instructions on how to soundproof online - try searching for the equivalent models - C1s and 107s as well as Aygos.

Some have had decent results using felt underlay which you can get from eBay - buy the fireproof kind of course - 7mm seems to be popular and about 3-4 metres is enough for the whole car. Avoid areas like inside the doors where it can get wet and obviously sort out any leaks before fitting as it will trap the moisture.

I plan to take this route when I have a weekend spare and its not raining, which as I live in Scotland is never.

There is a guy on the C1OC who will do your car for you.

http://www.c1oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2756

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links