Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello! I'm New And Need Advice!

RobinOlive

Sorry to bother but I recently bought a Totota Liteace 4x4 diesel. It has a flat Battery and, despite successfully negotiating the first hurdle if actually finding the thing, I'm finding it problematic to locate a new one. The places I've been all tell me I need something special and expensive. Wondering whether this is true or is it because I'm a woman and they're taking the mick? Advice appreciated!

Hi,Cafi and a very warm welcome to the club.

Can you post what kind of places have you approached for your Battery ?

Del

Welcome to the club Cafi.

If you do a search on eBay for a Battery for your model it should give you a clue what the price should be. Remember there may be a choice of Battery quality so prices will vary.

Hello Cafi,

welcome in to the Toyota Owners Club. Before I started working for BP/Ford I used to run a car parts shop.. so I took the time today to phone a friend and ask them about your cars Battery. My friend said that it should be an 069 type Battery, putting out about 70AH. This is right for a 92 derv model.. but maybe worth looking on your Battery for the "type" code.

If it is an 069, these are pretty common, and price vary from £50 and upwards, a good Bosh is going to be around £70-£80.. which again isn't very much for a battery.

What kind of come back have you had from the people you took it to ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links