Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Speakers

ricomr2

Anyone know the size of the door Speakers in the mister 2?

Im going to replace them cos they have just about taken all the abuse they can

Hey, 6", 6.5" with spacers.

I have 6" kenwoods, fantastic sound, wouldn't personally bother mucking around for .5 of an inch.

If your gonna replace em' might be worth AMPing them up at the same time if you really want a good sound, there a fair bit of faffing about to get the trim off.

hope that helps.

Cheers mate, ive got the active speaker system in it so

as far as i know they already run thru an amp.

Also, i fitted a four channel amp when i put the sub in so i'll plug them to that,

and see if it makes a difference. :thumbsup:

I to have replaced mine with 6.5" fusions....and am running them on a 4 channel amp...I HAD 4" rears but ditched them as they couldn't keep up with the fronts. Sadly now when I crank it up the doors rattle like a !Removed! with all the bass...HOPEFULLY once my 10's are in it will help.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

yeah, I have them amp'd with a 4 channel Alpine V12 and 6x9's in the rear...awesome sound..and really good bass!! don't have the space for the sub's unfortunately due to t-bar glass storage. Rico, are you going to crail on the 18th, Banzai meeting?

Hope to see you there.

p.s forget about the little Speakers in the rear, unless you only want rear fill...their pish!

yeah, I have them amp'd with a 4 channel Alpine V12 and 6x9's in the rear...awesome sound..and really good bass!! don't have the space for the sub's unfortunately due to t-bar glass storage.

p.s forget about the little speakers in the rear, unless you only want rear fill...their pish!

Mate where did you fit 6x9's?? :huh:

Rico, are you going to crail on the 18th, Banzai meeting?

Hope to see you there.

I'll be there mate with prob the only standard looking car of the day!

Im coming with a few mates (more MR2's)

I'll keep an eye out and see if we can all get parked together. :group-cuddles:

hey, yeah I'm going up with Pizza boy hopefully, so I'll be there with a few MR2's, getting mine taxed again this Tuesday, so looking forward to it.

I fitted the 6x9's on top of the storage boxes behind the seats, pointing upwards...there fantastic, and can't believe more havn't done this as its in no way a restriction.

Mate, if you guys are going from glasgow,

i'll tag along cos im in hamilton. make a convoy!

without a doubt. sounds like a plan. I'll show you my setup then, you can see for yourself. you out and about tonight? I'd like to get a sub..or 2, did you make your own enclosure or is it the standard? I might be interested in one of those and playing around with it a bit.

Ive got the standard sub and i built an enclosure behind the passenger seat but its not working too well.

I didnt seal the box to well so theres loads of air leaking and it makes

it sound terrible so its not running at the moment.

when i sort it i'll let you know how it sounds and i'll build one for you no probs.

dont know what im doing tonight yet prob not be about,

but if i am i'll be in the park. ;)

I havn't been there yet, any good? I thought it would be full of idiots. I'll need to go down and see for myself.

nah mate its not that bad, sure its got its muppets but mostly

its just people with nice cars who want to show them off.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links