Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flippin' Weather

anchorman

It would be nice to get outside but no such luck in Derbyshire. I did manage to bring the RAV up to scratch (pardon the expression). This is Meguires clay lubed with a small amount of meg's shampoo and warm water, Tardis tar remover, five minutes with the polishing machine and Meguires ultimate compound then finished with Poorboys Jetseal 109. A final sprits with deatiling polish leaves this;

IMG_0684.jpg

Nice job Anchs.

Not sure you fully grasp the concept of car mats though....................

A "shining example" Don,and not a well deserved cuppa in sight. :drool:

I would'nt dream of saying it would not improve the image,but you could include yourself as before as a trade mark :thumbsup::yes:????

Bags no 2 in the waiting line :rolleyes:

Del

You mean like this on my red one?

IMG_1385-1.jpg

Immaculate job Don, Big Kev would be proud of you ( no doubt sunning himself). Me I was at the Tynwald garden Party. Very Posh!!!!!!!

Regards Clare

You mean like this on my red one?

Fantastic picture! Congratulations!

Brad Pitt is welcome to polish my car too. :)

I can't see, is the coffee steaming? :D

Jozsef

I would'nt dream of saying it would not improve the image,but you could include yourself as before as a trade mark :thumbsup::yes:????

Well, it looked to me like there was already a face there. :unsure:

IMG_0684.jpg

He's looking a bit off colour (probably from drinking too much tardis) and I'm not sure why he's wearing a loop antenna on his head (but, hey, whatever you do in the privacy of your own garage is your own problem), but I think it may be Anchs :P.

(Well, it looks like a face to me, but then the human brain is programmed to see faces everywhere, but who said I was human)

Nice work :thumbsup:

Schm, I think you might be mistaking Dons face for a Karcher pressure washer!!!!!!!

Regards Clare

He know's what it is Clare, he's just trying to improve my many years of wear and tear!!!

That is a really nice job, and a great colour for the car. Maybe we could get a job lot discount off Meguires for the forum!!

Will the rain ever stop! However, had a lovely clear evening at the Bordehill Gardens Jubilee concert, with a display by a Spitfire, and fireworks to finish, and the sky was clear. The engine and gearbox are now back in my old bike, so Sunday was a good day.

So shinyyyyy! :D :thumbsup:

Very nice Don :thumbsup:

I'm not showing SWMBO this though,as i don't have a polishing machine ;)

You've got arms!!!

You've got arms!!!

Indeed i do Don.

But after dislocating one shoulder six times and nearly breaking the other arm,which still doesn't feel right after all these years,they aren't so good.

I still do polish by hand but was pointing out that i wouldn't get as good a finish as you have got by using a machine.

Do you ever wish you'd kept your mouth shut? Sorry buddy :thumbsup: I was jesting but I put my foot in it.

BTW here's the finished thing;

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

No problem Don.

I am also partially sighted and staring at body work for long-ish periods of time doesn't do my eyes any favours.

But i do carry on the best i can these days.

Even got a Sue Bu reg number, that,ll keep Big Kev happy

Regards Clare

Just to complicate matters even further if you go on detailing World ( the detailers showroom section) you will see a Bentley Supersport in black that was detailed on island by Envy Valeting. Unique reg 10 MAN ( spaced it is !-0-Man) , it was also valeted at my mates garage overhere. More to the point guess which car I was parked next to at the A listers garden party yesterday. You got it The Bentley!!!!!

Regards digreesing Clare

Just a thought (bear with me on this)there used to be a lot of RED on these pages, now there is a lot of GREY.

It makes you wonder what dark forces are at work here.Or maybe not ! ! ! :huh:

Del

Just to complicate matters even further if you go on Detailing World ( the detailers showroom section) you will see a Bentley Supersport in black that was detailed on island by Envy Valeting. Unique reg 10 MAN ( spaced it is !-0-Man) , it was also valeted at my mates garage overhere. More to the point guess which car I was parked next to at the A listers garden party yesterday. You got it The Bentley!!!!!

Regards digreesing Clare

When you are Lady Clare will you still talk to us,seeing as you move in such elevated company now ? :unsure::ermm:

Del

Of course Del it,s my second home on here with you Guys!!!!! Couldn,t do without you all.

Regards Clare

Well, it looked to me like there was already a face there. :unsure:

IMG_0684.jpg

He's looking a bit off colour (probably from drinking too much tardis) and I'm not sure why he's wearing a loop antenna on his head (but, hey, whatever you do in the privacy of your own garage is your own problem), but I think it may be Anchs :P.

(Well, it looks like a face to me, but then the human brain is programmed to see faces everywhere, but who said I was human)

Nice work :thumbsup:

No SCHM, it's the Birds Eye Bear with a tan,,,,,,,,

161182_100001183362219_1366967_n.jpg

I know absolutely it is not the case, but it looks like there is an enomrous wheel size dent in the rear door there, Don! (it even looks like there is signs of another paint colour on the creases!)

Is that Martin Donnelly in the '89 Camel Lotus to the left of the bear?