Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Auris Sr180 With Pics

SRSTEVE

Hi,

This is the car i purchased in April. A 2008 model with 32000 miles on the clock with full Toyota service history. Toyota motorsport body kit , leather interior and touchscreen sat nav.Early days but so far , so good !post-120276-0-48634000-1341759680_thumb.post-120276-0-95762500-1341759737_thumb.post-120276-0-18374200-1341759786_thumb.post-120276-0-30461400-1341759836_thumb.

Hi Steve,

Nice ride mate, particularly like the twin tail pipes, wouldn't mind a set of those on mine. Have you considered a Lindop Tuning box, transforms and smooths out the power delivery (+35bhp +70Nm)

Brett

Welcome Steve - another SR in the club :) Must admit, mine's doesn't have leather or sat-nav but I believe they were both extra cost options when new. It does have a sunroof, but with air-con I barely use it.

It's interesting you have the twin tailpipes, as I thought they were a petrol engine fitment only. I wonder how much it would cost to have those bought & fitted .......

Love the colour. Love the rear diffuser.

Tail pipes and Rear bumper spoiler can be bought off eBay for a reasonable price, but it would be cheaper to go after market and have cat back exhaust system made by someone like MIJ Performance.

Tail pipes and Rear bumper spoiler can be bought off eBay for a reasonable price, but it would be cheaper to go after market and have cat back exhaust system made by someone like MIJ Performance.

Already had a cat-back made by MIJ for my previous car - it was very good & well priced. However I now live over 500 mls from them, so if I had it done at all it would be by Wallace Performance in Aberdeen. Had it quoted at £350, which I think is very reasonable :)

• 8 months later...

Wickid car mate. Haven't seen one of these with leathers seat before. parkers lists only one special edition t-spirit or something had half leathers but never seen full leathers on an SR180...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links