Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Newbie

apache

Hi everyone

I wonder if you can help me. I have just bought a 1996 5door Rav which I really like a lot. I have all the owners pack except for the service record book (I was given a print out of the Toyota service history). All I need to know is when does the cam belt need changing? It has covered 52,000 miles and according to the service history it hasn't yet had a cambelt change.

Thanks for your help

If it's a 3S-FE ( 2.0 petrol ), at 60,000 miles!

Yes it is the 3S-FE, 2 litre petrol. Thanks for your reply - I think I am safe for a little while then, but will get it done during the next few months.

good buy matey, RAV's are superb fun and great quality cars, nopw had one in the family since they first came out :)

Welcome to the club.

Thanks for your welcome, I am enjoying the Rav. I am a bit of a Toyota nut though as I currently own a Supra (1990) and a Celica (1979) as well. Prior to these I had a 1983 and a 1986 Celica as well. I actually suprised myself when I decided I liked the Rav as it was so different to anything else I have ever owned - but I love it. I am going to jazz it up a bit with an A bar and side steps - who knows where it will end.

Steph

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links