Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vibrating Sound

bertieuk

Recently i've noticed a loud vibrating sound on the passenger side of my Aygo. It only appears when the car is idling. I have tried everything to eliminate the sound but it wont go away. I decided to apply some preasure to the fuse box under the bonet and this seems to have done the trick, however as soon as i take the weight/presure of the fuse box in returns.

I dont think it is the fuse box that is causing the problem, maybe something underneath it or maybe the weight of me pressing on the fuse box is transfered to somewhere else within that area and this causes the vibrating sound to stop.

Either way it's annoying!

Any suggestions as to what might be causing it? The sound just seemed to come on all of a sudden and it's really bugging me.

Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I had a loud whining sound on the passenger side of my Aygo, bought the wife a gag... Job done :)

Not sure what's causing yours but I've always had an annoying rattle somewhere in the headlining, slightly to the passenger side of the car. Some days it's there, some days it isn't. Some of these things probably require a bit of dealer investigation, but they often say "we can't hear anything". Rattles are the most annoying thing going! Hope you manage to work out what it is, or that someone on here might know!

Not sure what's causing yours but I've always had an annoying rattle somewhere in the headlining, slightly to the passenger side of the car. Some days it's there, some days it isn't. Some of these things probably require a bit of dealer investigation, but they often say "we can't hear anything". Rattles are the most annoying thing going! Hope you manage to work out what it is, or that someone on here might know!

Rattles on the passenger side of Aygos are often theseat belt vibrating on the door post as it is not "parked" properly