Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheap New Headlight Units

chrisedge

Hi. See previous "cloudy headlights". Thanks for advice. bought a power polisher also &had a good go with fine W&D, polish , elbow grease, sweat & so on. Damn waste of time & is bad as ever was. SO looks like new units as wife really hacked of at grotty looks-Rav that is!

The prices quoted are around the £180 mark which does seem a bit pricey. Obviously I could get used units but the trouble would be in those also.

Any one got advice as to where I could buy at a more reasonable price. Be obliged for help folks, Ta Chris

Chris, can you change your profile so we can see exactly what model you have please.

Hi. See previous "cloudy headlights". Thanks for advice. bought a power polisher also &had a good go with fine W&D, polish , elbow grease, sweat & so on. Damn waste of time & is bad as ever was. SO looks like new units as wife really hacked of at grotty looks-Rav that is!

The prices quoted are around the £180 mark which does seem a bit pricey. Obviously I could get used units but the trouble would be in those also.

Any one got advice as to where I could buy at a more reasonable price. Be obliged for help folks, Ta Chris

Bad luck. Should have used toothpaste.

I have not got a link to the UK Product I found handy, but there are a couple of propriety products that should sort out cloudy headlights, so hold off on the new headlamps before you check them out.

Getting the results demo'ed here should be doable with the right stuff ....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links