Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Door Panels

rambler

Hi all

For the last year or so , i have started to have the need to clean the cloth panels on the door panels.

Have used Auto Glym interior shampoo for a while now,but just recentley it is starting to go all horrible,if rain gets in through in through window whilst driving...it tends to stain the blue cloth panels with a dark blotchy spots.

I tend to clean as instructions,and then let it air dry with windows open for several hours.( if it is not raining)

I dont like driving with my window closed,as like the air coming in....has anybody got a better cleaner than Auto Glym,or any suggestions on how to stop the panels discolouring.

All my seats look like new,ive also looked after the carpets,the rest of the interior is almost spotless.....its just the door panels are looking rather stained....horrible.

Any help appreaciated as usual.

Try Autosmart G101. Mix it weak say 20% product and 80% water.. Its colour fast so should not streak or remove the colour from the fabric. It has enhancers to brighten the fabric as well .. Best of all its very cheap... Brilliant on carpets and all general cleaning tasks...

Would fabric water proofing (which I am sure you will know well) or something like,if I remember correctly, the scotch guard used on carpets.

Just a stab in the dark so I will totally understand if I get shot down on this. :unsure::gun_bandana:

Del

Try Autosmart G101. Mix it weak say 20% product and 80% water.. Its colour fast so should not streak or remove the colour from the fabric. It has enhancers to brighten the fabric as well .. Best of all its very cheap... Brilliant on carpets and all general cleaning tasks...

Charlie!

Hows it going? (Sorry to blag your post Rambs).

Hey Up!!!!! Welcome back Charlie, nice to have you hopefully back on board

Regards Clare

Charlie!

Hows it going? (Sorry to blag your post Rambs).

Not bad Don.. Hows things in sunny Derbyshire ...... Things have been just chaotic these last couple of months.

Hi Clare. Hope You are well ! Was thinking of You when watching the IOM TT races....

Hi Charlie, was watching the Dunlop brothers totally dominating the Southern 100 Races this last week. Was great viewing and only a mile away from our house. I even WALKED to watch it!!!!!!

Regards Clare