Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

PaulT

Hello everybody,

Just picked up my Corolla last month, before finding this very useful forum. The dealer had fitted the TTE wing by default, so I wonder if everybody is doing this now. How would I tell which springs are fitted? Could I measure the ground clearance? Better ask the dealer I guess---the ride feels firmish but still quite compliant.

Cheers

Paul.

Hiya and welcome to the club :)

Not sure how to measure which springs as those Corolla'ssit way to high of the ground for my liking :D:D:D

Spose you could always come to one of the meets and compare it to another car :P:P:P

Talking of which Brooklands Motor Museum tomorrow, lmao :)

Oh dear some one must have let me lose in the pub at lunch :cool:

All UK TS's have TTE back spoiler fitted as standard - as much as I know...

As to springs - you have standard TS springs, definitly would reccomend lowering it with TTE springs if anything...

thats the only thing TS really, really needs...everything else is just question of taste

Welcome paul

By the way. The car looks the dogs small bits. You dont really see a lot of corolla T sports in red.

As for lowering i really think that it would look even better on the deck if you know what i mean :D

Them as well rhaines :D :D

i am now seriously worried after seeing Ryan with that puppy in the picture the other day... Puppies plums and stuff.. poor mutt :D:D

Hello and welcome,

I have been off this forum for a long time (about 21/2 months) had problems with my user name and passwords, kept having to request a new one.

So I guess I am a re-newbie.

Teri:P

Every guys dream! A girl racer!

I am worried Miss T has a faster car than me :(

yeah.. man.. I tell ya something.. if I did not like coffee I would be car-less by now!

I was happy plooding away doing 95 when i thought.. ohoooh coffee.. hmm ( homer style)

Pulls int Fleet services and then noticed steam....

Now at 95 I would not have noticed the steam and would have probably killed the engine!.. all because i never had any water in the rad. I caught it just in time.

Thank goodness for Mr Nescafe! He saved my car! :D

I must admit I am a girl racer and I do have a way with words

Ride it! :o

I am always looking for xtra parts for my baby. I am very car proud.

I was very naughty once. Had an incline to help so dont get me wrong, I am not bragging - a hill helped. I was on the A27 nr Brighton and I wanted to see the top speed of my Yaris. Well it got to 130. I know that after 120 it is not very acurate. I really wish I had sat guidence, it would have shown the true speed, probably only did 121!!! :P

Burn it babe

Wow, not only a lady who knows how to drive fast, but someone who also does not brag about speedo figures when they know they are probably not correct....

Impressive stuff.....Now about all these mods on the Yaris, any pictures ?

ian

I too wish to join the bandwagon and request pitcures of Miss T's sexy T-Sport - sounds fantastic!

From another very "car proud" Yaris driver

I love the looks people give my car as I go past:cool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links