Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fesic456

HI There Ive Just Joined & I have A Toyota Supra Mk4. Please Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions About My Car. Many Thanks. How Is Everyone Today?.

Hello Helen and a big welcome to the club.

Dont usually get new new members offering to answer questions,it's more often the opposite. :P

A refreshing change :thumbsup:

Again welcome

Del

Hello and welcome to the Toyota Owners Club Helen.

So a Mk4 Supra, is it a manual or auto ? turbo or non turbo ?

How do you find the weight and size of the car..

;)

HI I have A Non Turbo Automatic. At The Moment I am Not Driving Her As Im Planning On Taking Driving Lessons When Im Fully Recovered. I Bought her As An Incentive To Drive For Myself & My Partner. We Are Getting A Battery For Her Next Week. As She Has Been Standing There For A Year Without One. Hopefully All Will Be Ok, When We Get Her Checked Over When She Has A New Battery Installed Next Week.

How Do You Find Your Toyota Corolla?

I find the Corolla nippy and a very driveable chassis, it makes me smile each and every time I drive it :-)

Good news on the Supra, get some photos up, and update us with your progress ok ;)

HI UPDATE NEWS ON THE TOYOTA SUPRA.

GARAGE MAN CAME OUT TO FIT Battery. SHE HAD BEEN SITTING THERE FOR A YEAR. SHE STARTED PERFECTLY. THE ALARM WENT OF A COUPLE OF TIMES. THE NEIGHBOURS MUST OF BEEN WONDERING WHAT WAS HAPPENING. LOL.

M.O.T TO BE BOOKED IN THE END OF NEXT WEEK.

Welcome to the club Helen,hope you enjoy.

Good luck with the MOT.

Thanks Peter. We Hope M.O.T Goes Well Too...

Thanks Paul. We Have Given Her A Good Clean Today & She Looks Very Happy. Have Posted some Photo's OnTo My Media.

That looks really nice Helen, nice wheels ;)

I bet you can't wait to get out and about in it.

Hi Paul, Thank you. We can't wait to drive her. Looking forward to taking driving lessons. Its been along wait..... Will let you know how m.o.t goes....

Many Thanks...

Learning to drive is a lovely time in anyones life :) enjoy

Nooo, passing your test so you can rip off the £$%& L-plate and not have to do manoeuvres anymore, that's the lovely time in anyone's life! :lol:

But a Supra as your first car! I'm jealous! Treat her well :D

( Not like our PaulT, grooming his up for the TSS races :lol: )

Hehe, Fesic, when I read that I was thinking of the giant guy from The Princess Bride :lol:

Welcome to the forum, and may you get over whatever ails you swiftly!

Hi Cyker,

We Have Had Many Friends & Family Telling Us To Sell Her As She Is A Fast Car. We Tried To Sell Her All I Can Say At Least We Tried But Now Family Are Saying Relist Her But We Dont Really Want To.

They Are Good Reliable Cars..

Thank you For Sticking Up For Us.

We Will Treat Her With Great Respect....

Hi update of Toyota Supra, we have booked her in for a m.o.t on Tuesday afternoon. We hope she will do well. She's been sitting there for awhile, so I'm hoping she will pass. Will keep updated.......

Cars finally having m.o.t done today. We will be well happy If she passes. First driving lesson on the 3rd August can't wait..... My partner however is still currently waiting to hear from dvla, but he should hear soon......

Some bad news about our Toyota Supra she went in for her MOT and sadly she failed on two things :-( these are:

Offside Headlamp not working on dipped beam

Offside front brake hose twisted

Here is an list of Advisory Items:

N/s front tyre worn on edges

Both rear tyres getting low on tread

Aabrake discs surface corrossion

All tyres small cracks in walls

But pleased to hear nothing major on her to do as my partner said. The other thing he pointed out was that the headlamps on both sides are starting to go faint so it looks like we might have to replace them in the near future, so if you guys have any ideas or know where to get them let us know. Overall very happy with the outcome of the MOT were expecting it to be a lot worse than it turned out to be.

That list doesn't read too badly Helen, tyres, tracking and a bulb :)

No Not at all,Could have been worse. Retest for m.o.t in ten days.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links