Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help With Yaris Sol Uk Equivalent!

weestepherz

I have just recently bought a 2001 Toyota yaris. In the log book the model space has been left blank. I have been trying to insure it and the UK insurance company obviously need a model to do so. It turns out my yaris was originally purchased in the south of Ireland (im from the north) and ive been told its called a yaris sol, and i need to find the UK equivalent. Would anyone have any idea what that is? I have been told it could be a yaris GS, G or CDX. Need to find out asap because my car has been sitting for a week without insurance and im starting to get worried.

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks

You've just bought a 2011 Yaris and don't know the model? Pull the other one please..£10k of car !

yaris sol is a european version, i have one. no idea of the UK version though. thought about contacting toyota directly?

i have and they said there is no direct equivalent so i should try and find what it matches up with best, but to be very honest i know nothing about cars and dont even know where to start

Hi, I don't get on here as often as I used to and have just noticed your post, I have dug out a 2005 brochure I got on the continent at the time (I know... don't ask!) and can confirm the Yaris specs. Yaris Sol is the exact equivalent to our T-Spirit, the Yaris Luna is the T3 and the Yaris is the T2.

Hope that helps you get sorted. : )

Hi, I don't get on here as often as I used to and have just noticed your post, I have dug out a 2005 brochure I got on the continent at the time (I know... don't ask!) and can confirm the Yaris specs. Yaris Sol is the exact equivalent to our T-Spirit, the Yaris Luna is the T3 and the Yaris is the T2.

careful... if icompare the spec list on parkers for a T-spirit and my sol its quite different.....

no front fogs, no alloy wheels, no sunroof, no audio remote and no side airbags

first registed in 2002 , so maybe the parkers list is for the later 2004-2005 models.

careful... if icompare the spec list on parkers for a T-spirit and my sol its quite different.....

no front fogs, no alloy wheels, no sunroof, no audio remote and no side airbags

first registed in 2002 , so maybe the parkers list is for the later 2004-2005 models.

The 2005 brochure I dug out was for the mk2 Yaris as Stephanie's Yaris as I understand it is a 2011 and not a 2001 as first stated ('typo')

I had a 2007 Yaris Sol living in Spain. Equivalent to T-Spirit in UK. Seems to be some confusion about the year. I'm confused anyway. Nothing new there! Mine had all the goodies a T-Spirit in UK had.