Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

And Still It Rains!

flyboyprowler

I am truly fed up, here in the "sunny" south, with all the rain! So today, I have worked in the garage on my old bike, watched the moto GP qualifying, and done some housey bits to keep management happy! How has your day gone so far? :driving:

I am truly fed up, here in the "sunny" south, with all the rain! So today, I have worked in the garage on my old bike, watched the moto GP qualifying, and done some housey bits to keep management happy! How has your day gone so far? :driving:

Sunny south my foot! :rolleyes: Glad you managed to be productive mate, not so successful here oh well, tomorrow looking better weather wise :thumbsup:

Took the RAV [and Wife and Mother] for a drive round sodden Cotswold lanes this afternoon on the way to do some shopping. Dunno if they made a lot of it but it was great fun splishing and splashing through the puddles and way better than the shopping experience :yes:

Need to check the air filter and that specimen bottle up front in the morning :rolleyes:

Well.....i went to The Tendring Show today,Agricultural and country side show.

Well...i laughed my very very muddy socks off,...it was glastonbury all over again,and then some.

Best thing though was seeing all those farmers with posh Range rovers & Disco 4's ....stuck everywhere ha ha ha.( mostly due to road tyres )

I even had to give one owner a quick lesson on terrain response,as he had never used it...he soon pulled away with ease..muppet.

Then see the BIG guns,local farmers BIG tractors towing vehicles out of the serious mud..quite amusing

All the Rav4's that were there,just drove through it,same with Land Cruisers..no issues.....i have no idea why,made me smile though.

But now typing this,the suns just come out..a lovely evening.

So tomorrow is going to be better!! We are off to a classic car show at Bentley museum, which should be fun. And yes, it's now stopped raining here as well---- As they say, the sun will come out tomorrow!!! Hey ho :ermm:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links