Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Much Space Do You Have In The Back Of An Iq

Nick Brown

Just a quick post, I am thinking about changing my Aygo for an IQ but am left thinking will i ever get siutcases in the back. looked on the net not been able to see any internal dimensions . So can anyone help Please, Thanks

With the back seats up - no chance. With one back seat down just about, with both backs down no problem.

Just a quick post, I am thinking about changing my Aygo for an IQ but am left thinking will i ever get siutcases in the back. looked on the net not been able to see any internal dimensions . So can anyone help Please, Thanks

No, Toyota state 32 litres, enough for two briefcases or two handbags only.

Best to go into a dealership and look yourself, or ask an owner to show you.

You can not carry 4 or 3 and a half adults and a suitcase.

but driver and 1 or 2 passengers and some luggage is more than possible,

more room than in an Aygo IME.

With the back seats up (in place) you can get 2 X 23kg and 2 10kg cabin suitcases sitting on the back seats,

*1 case or 2 cases can sit exactly were rear passengers would sit and they can even get a seat belt on to stop the warning beep and keep them secure.*

(i put a cover on the seats back and base,

and it is heavy sliding a full sized loaded case or 2 in,

but nice and secure and easy to hide with the cover), remove the headrests.

as you can get those cases in with the seats down.

I find i carried more with the seats up and the headrest stored under the seat base in the carry tray which is there for carrying tall things home with the seat base held up by its strap.

You can then still have your 32 litres of space behind the seats,

& the storage thats hidden right at the back of the car for odds and ends and even umbrellas .

With a passenger behind the front passenger & the seat behind the driver you can get a 23kg Aircraft sized case and 2 10kg cases in easily and safely.

Slide the passengers seat forward and a suitcase sits behind the seat and one, two or three on the rear seat or seats folded down.

george

post-104736-0-44523800-1342290503_thumb.

post-104736-0-18046300-1342290516_thumb.

post-104736-0-48889600-1342290528_thumb.

Hi All,

With the rear seats folded down I can get two 30 inch (large) suit cases in my IQ and room on top for two small carry on bags. I could if I needed to also put another 30 inch suit case in the car by moving the passenger seat forward and placing it upright behind the passenger seat. In this configuration only the driver and front seat passenger (full size adults) can be carried in the car.

I hope this information helps anyone thinking of purchasing an IQ.

Chris

OR........

On your towbar.... :nerd:

DSC06724.jpg

Peter

If I am travelling alone and have a lot to carry, I use the front seat too. I have to put the seat belt in place to stop the seatbelt alarm beeping but that then holds everything in place.

We managed to fit 8 packs of lamimate flooring into the IQ. I stopped at 8 because I have it lowered and the exhaust was about a few centimeters from the ground lol :(