Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Oem Upgrade?

Gods_gift

I noticed Big Kev and Junebug have both upgraded to bluetooth OEM style I believe and I was wondering how this is achieved? Is it just a P&P module if so how much does it cost to get?

I've had a quick look on flea bay an seen some chap in the US is flogging the 'OEM Blu Logic' kits for £120 plus P&P.

Anyidea what head units this is compatible with?

Is that the same as what Junebug has as the Blu Logic kit looks like it has a standard button where the diag looks very similar to the Parrot controller?

No, the BluLogic doesn't use a controller like that. It uses a 3-button controller that snaps into one of the switch blanks either in front of the cup holders or next to the steering wheel. Here is the installation manual:

http://www.trdsparks...11Rav4-inst.pdf

PT923-00111Rav4-inst.pdf

Next question can you audio stream music from an Iphone for instance to either OEM setup?

Mine is the kit as linked by Davrav above, and will not in any way "stream" those binary numberry things in order to vaguely represent music....it is solely for hands free phone, and I must say works really well compared to some kits I had when a working person in company cars.

Can't for the life of me work out why, but I got mine around same time as Anchorman from a wee wummin in Ayrshire for £50.00 brand new....she seemed to have more than two kits.

Big Kev

Hmm ok maybe I need the Parrot MK9x00 then as I want to be able to stream musik and dem bangin tunz from me iPhone via bluetooth to the stereo as well as do calls.

Hmm ok maybe I need the Parrot MK9x00 then as I want to be able to stream musik and dem bangin tunz from me iPhone via bluetooth to the stereo as well as do calls.

Next question can you audio stream music from an Iphone for instance to either OEM setup?

Yes, with BluLogic I stream music from my iPhone with no problems.

This sis another option;

http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/sony-xav62bt-car-cddvd-multimedia-av-stereo-bluetooth-61-touchscreen-p-27019.html

No, the BluLogic doesn't use a controller like that. It uses a 3-button controller that snaps into one of the switch blanks either in front of the cup holders or next to the steering wheel. Here is the installation manual:

http://www.trdsparks...11Rav4-inst.pdf

PT923-00111Rav4-inst.pdf

What a nice kit that is and as always, the US fitting instructions are superior to ours!