Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Might Be Sellin Ma Pride And Joy Funnerburd Wan

Big Kev

.....so watch this space (or the for sale proper section.) Absolutely nowt wrong with it....just fancy a change, possibly anurra Rav, or a Passat Alltrack, or a surprise to me, Mitsupishy Outlander.

Will keep you posted, but will not happen until back from That Canada...away 25/7 thru 29/8.....if you must burgle me, pleas leave ma guitar(s)......

Traitorous Kev

First dibs on that Eaglesham made turntable ya big traitor :P :P :P :P :P

.....so watch this space (or the for sale proper section.) Absolutely nowt wrong with it....just fancy a change, possibly anurra Rav, or a Passat Alltrack, or a surprise to me, Mitsupishy Outlander.

Will keep you posted, but will not happen until back from That Canada...away 25/7 thru 29/8.....if you must burgle me, pleas leave ma guitar(s)......

Traitorous Kev

Just saw the new Outlander in Auto Express. Jaysus, they've b*llocksed it!! You'd need to be blind to like it!

Couldn,t agree more Jim, now the Alltrack thats not a bad looker. Kev hold on to your Rav, (or share the 3 door with your better half) and wait for the new Rav arriving, dont think you will be dissappointed.

Regards Clare

Traitorous Kev

Just saw the new Outlander in Auto Express. Jaysus, they've b*llocksed it!! You'd need to be blind to like it!

Partly agree, Seamus, but it would likely be the wan with the "shark's mouth / jet fighter nose" rather than the newer one just launched. ah would feel aulder than Gus in that "facelifted" anomibation. Neither particularly aesthetically arousing, BUT WHAT A STONKER OF AN IN HOUSE ENGINE, and at 170bhp pulls like a choo-choo.

But just drove the Alltrack Passat yesterday and it is simply stunful in 170hp automatic guise, but will need ma 12 stringer to busk for that kinda cash....!!!

Same as most builders today....nothing set in concrete....LOVE MA RAV, but do not ask what I was offered as a tradey inny, or I will be forced to tell you £11,000.00.......I am getting out on bail tomorrow.

Big Kev

Traitorous Kev

Partly agree, Seamus, but it would likely be the wan with the "shark's mouth / jet fighter nose" rather than the newer one just launched. ah would feel aulder than Gus in that "facelifted" anomibation. Neither particularly aesthetically arousing, BUT WHAT A STONKER OF AN IN HOUSE ENGINE, and at 170bhp pulls like a choo-choo.

But just drove the Alltrack Passat yesterday and it is simply stunful in 170hp automatic guise, but will need ma 12 stringer to busk for that kinda cash....!!!

Same as most builders today....nothing set in concrete....LOVE MA RAV, but do not ask what I was offered as a tradey inny, or I will be forced to tell you £11,000.00.......I am getting out on bail tomorrow.

Big Kev

is it available for parts whilst you are away.....

Gus

Best raid Ancho's garage, Gus.....he stole all ma bits......

Traitorous Kev

Big Kev

Now that it is in its run-out phase pending the new arrival, you can get a cracking deal, Grommit, on a luverly CR-V. Gotta be better than a VW if you are abandoning the true path anyway.........

Just cannot get ma heid roon that CRV shape, Jim....a friend has one and have driven it (petrol)....lovely drive, BUT MORE BLIND SPOTS THAN A TEENAGER WITH NO COGNISANCE OF CLEARASIL.

ah would feel aulder than Gus in that "facelifted" anomibation. Neither particularly aesthetically arousing, Big Kev

What you dont find me arousing :eek: even aesthetically..... (I can cope with old :lol: )

Gus

Can't believe you are leaving us for so long big mon, hope you are well wi -fi'd in that there Canadia

Kingo :thumbsup:

Can't believe you are leaving us for so long big mon, hope you are well wi -fi'd in that there Canadia

Kingo :thumbsup:

Nae worries there, min....I shall continue to trollificate t'forum from Victoria BC......any interest in my car may be registered by PM.

Big Kev fae Skattlind.

Hope you have taken some elocution lessons before travelling Kev, Johnny foreigner will have no luck in translating any of that "hoots mon" accent of yours :D:

King Perfect :thumbsup:

Hope you have taken some elocution lessons before travelling Kev, Johnny foreigner will have no luck in translating any of that "hoots mon" accent of yours :D:

King Perfect :thumbsup:

They will be hearing all about Loldigocks and the Bee Threars, Stumpleriltskin, Back and the Jeanstock, and Rindicella and the Prandsome Hince very shortly in BC and Alberta Alberta.

Oh gawd............Lets hope Canadia can cope

Ive just thought.......What happens if we cannot understand wan when wan returns? It won't be the same conversing in a North Americano twang? :D:

There's loads of Macs in Canada - Kev should fit right in being frae auld Alba.............

Not travelling far then Kev

Regards Clare

He's not through immigration yet..........

Ive just thought.......What happens if we cannot understand wan when wan returns? It won't be the same conversing in a North Americano twang? :D:

Well, it does mention Canada and Nova Scotia. Probably the biggest insult I could find, suggesting BK has an accent from the "other" city. ;).

Partick no more, Govan no mooor, Hillhead na moooor, Stepps nay moor, Gorbals na muir, Celtic na more (opps :fear:).....you get the idea.....all sing along now :yes:

...and before you even think it Kev, NO, this is not me and my firkin twin in the video below. I know how that brain of yours works......Na, second thoughts nobody could figure that one :).

Both of ya have a bostin' time :yes::thumbsup:

.......and make sure you wash it before you go Kev because due to all the recent dry weather you are getting a hose pipe ban up there.

What a bostin choice of song Andy, nice one :thumbsup:

I still think Kev is in disguise, he and his good lady are really Donald and Jacqualine from Benidorm :rolleyes:

Benidorm4x04.jpg

I still think Kev is in disguise, he and his good lady are really Donald and Jacqualine from Benidorm :rolleyes:

Benidorm4x04.jpg

Hmm. We won't ask why you are so familiar with that slice of high-brow entertainment................

For those who know me.......I left the series a while back ;)

benidorm_oracle.jpg

Benidorm4x04.jpg

This couple are well known sexual deviants, who arrange bisexual swingers' parties....och well....at least the hat fits......

From a German Office Junior.....Dur Tee Boy.