Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spare Wheel Question - And Wheel Suppliers

eatmorepies

My 2011 Rav has no spare wheel. Two questions

1. Does the plastic stuff in the boot come out to reveal a spare wheel space?

2. Has anyone a supplier of wheels they could recommend?

John

Hello John,

In answer to question one - no.

As for wheel suppliers, they come up on e-bay every now and again, Toyota sell a steel spare or contact Charlie Farlie - he got an excellent replica set but I can't remember where from. Several members carry a spare in a bag in the boot or have one stored and put it in the car for long journeys.

HTH

Hello John,

In answer to question one - no.

As for wheel suppliers, they come up on e-bay every now and again, Toyota sell a steel spare or contact Charlie Farlie - he got an excellent replica set but I can't remember where from. Several members carry a spare in a bag in the boot or have one stored and put it in the car for long journeys.

HTH

JOHNSTER .....you say you have a 2011 Rav, but your ID says you drive a Rav Dollar Sign. Fling us all some more info in case we can help mate....

Big Kev

Kev, he obviously had the CAP LOCK on!!!!!

Regards Clare

How many times have I done that

Kev, he obviously had the CAP LOCK on!!!!!

Regards Clare

How many times have I done that

....'tis still whit we call in Glesga a "delightfully vague" descriptification, Oor Clara....?

Hello Kev

I entered my car profile when I negotiating to buy a 2009 - it had a mystery warning light on so I didn't buy it. I bought the 2011 because it had 3.5 years warranty on it and I wouldn't need to worry about mystery lights. I've now changed my car profile.

John

The 17 inch steel wheel for yours is part No T42611-42190. It costs £75.29 + VAT and of course you need a tyre on top of that. It looks like this;

PB180002.jpg

Thank you for that information Anchorman.

John

Hello Kev

I entered my car profile when I negotiating to buy a 2009 - it had a mystery warning light on so I didn't buy it. I bought the 2011 because it had 3.5 years warranty on it and I wouldn't need to worry about mystery lights. I've now changed my car profile.

John

Reason I was being pedanticful was to find oot the diameter you were looking for.

It is now adacemic as wheel now gone....it was 18".

Big Kev