Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint Problem

AnotherAuris

Hi

I haven't been on here in a long time. My brother got a new yaris and he noticed a problem with the paint. There is some undercoat shining through, its in the seam of the doors. Its not that obvious but its there. I have some pics, although the photo does look a bit whiter than it really is. post-116084-0-27721600-1342722367_thumb.

post-116084-0-87760700-1342722438_thumb.

Really hard to make out in a picture tbh. Not sure what we are looking at. The bit on the A frame could be top coat laquer missing (or an effect of the pic), the large part in the picture centre looks like underspray and I can't really see what I would call a "door seam".

One of those things you would have to see I think.

If it's a brand new Yaris (and this is the Auris section :)) then I would ask the dealer and also check out any showroom models too. If your not happy with it, then it will always bug you so ask.

thats actually the osf wing and for some stupid cost saving nonsence they dont spray there, it will probably be the same under the bonnet as you cant see those parts when everything is shut, my wife has got a aygo and 2 weeks after having it i hosed not jet washed the paint off the inside of the rear bumper and was told that they dont paint there as it gets dirty and you cat see it, it did look a right state so they put some black stone chip there as advised by me, but ask the dealer to check with another yaris and have a look with 1 in a showroom

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links