Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T25 Headlights/france

calamara

Good afternoon everybody,

I have a 2007 avensis 2.0d4d,we're going to France/Spain in 5 weeks, and I have trying to work out what is the best option regarding not wanting to dazzle oncoming traffic, driving on right.

Should I just use the adjustment scroll and lower them, or use tape and block off the light that would dazzle, or these eurolite stickers,? any help would be great.

Thanks.

I had this model and the headlight beam has a very flat top (point the car at a wall and you will see what I mean), I drove it extensively in France without any problem just by lowering the lights slightly.

Thanks Revband, sounds about right, on the adjustment in the car it goes from 0-5, with luggage as well, will probably set at 2-3. cheers.

Lowering the lights just reduces the range, they still point at oncoming traffic. The Gendarmes can give you a ticket if they feel like it, and then they will start looking for the High Viz/Bulbs/Breath Test Kit/Fire Extinguisher etc etc and more tickets will follow.

For £4 avoid the grief, they are easy to stick on and the included guide covers every vehicle.

http://compare.ebay....&var=sbar&cbt=y

Hi Cabcurtains, I agree with what you say regarding most cars but this model does not have the raised section of beam on the nearside, as I said point the car at a wall and you will see, there is a flat top to the beam across the full width also when the lights are dipped they go straight down and not to the side as on most cars (could it be that the same lights are fitted regardless of country?). I now have a 2011 model and this will need beam deflectors.

Hi Cabcurtains, I agree with what you say regarding most cars but this model does not have the raised section of beam on the nearside, as I said point the car at a wall and you will see, there is a flat top to the beam across the full width also when the lights are dipped they go straight down and not to the side as on most cars (could it be that the same lights are fitted regardless of country?). I now have a 2011 model and this will need beam deflectors.

I see your logic and i haven't experienced the T25, but if you have experienced the french police for £3.85 it saves a lot of grief :)