Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq2 Drivers Seat Height Adjustment - Newbie Bear With Me Please

thediplomat

Could anyone please tell me precisely when the driver's seat height adjuster became standard on the iQ2 please - there seems to be some confusion about this, well I'm confused anyway!

Thx

On the slightly upgraded models that became available in 2011, I believe.

The IQ brochure that includes the cars with the seat adjustment lever is dated April 2011.

Hope that helps!

John

I have a January 2011 registered iQ with the updated interior and that has seat height adjustment and retaining clips for the rear seatbelt buckles if that helps at all. Basically if you can find a car with the white/black interior it will have height adjustment.

Or the later dark brown (or dark "plum")/black interiors as in the red, grey and amethyst variants, which also have the seat adjuster and belt clips.

Are we saying then that the driver seat height adjustment became standard on the iQ & iQ2 when the Euro 5 engine was introduced,

late 2010 early 2011.

My Feb 2011 first registered March, iQ had seat height adjustment the same as 'jwball'

george

So would I.

Unless they fitted it to some cars earlier than the official launch of the updated model.

• 1 month later...

How old is your car?

I have an iQ3 too but it doesn't have height adjust. there is one lever at the back of the seat for changing the angle of the seat back and another lever on the side for adjusting forwards and backwards.

The height adjust came about after my car and possibly yours was built.

Never found the height to be wrong though myself so don't miss the adjustability?

Craig.

How old is your car?

I have an iQ3 too but it doesn't have height adjust. there is one lever at the back of the seat for changing the angle of the seat back and another lever on the side for adjusting forwards and backwards.

The height adjust came about after my car and possibly yours was built.

Never found the height to be wrong though myself so don't miss the adjustability?

Craig.

Im six two any higher and I would touch the roof so a pointless addition for me really ok for the little people I guess ha ha