Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis Air Con

thejapsniper

Hello All, can anyone please offer any advice on my air con problem just got in car and air con is blowing but not blowing cold its on lowest setting and is usually very very cold was working yesterday my car is a 06 reg toyota avensis esteate t spirit anyone had same probs? could it be a fuse or need a re gas hope its fuse. anyway any help greatly appreciated and great site thanks to all people who run it cheers wayne.

thanks will look in morning cheers wayne.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Toyota Avensis 2.2 D-4D TR 5 dr hatch - 08 model. Last year in August 2011 had the car serviced and was told by Toyota dealership that AC system needed re-gassing which they did along with a tracer dye.

Went to France at end of July 2012 and had some really hot weather - AC system was not working, air was slightly cool but not good enough to cope with 30 degC, so suffered a bit.

When we returned home, I took my car to a local Vauxhall body repair shop who had sorted out some minor dents and scratches for me and they re-gassed the system, as it had no gas at all. They did this for me FOC and system works perfectly.

Having an annual service next week at Toyota dealer (for warranty purposes) and they are going to check over the system. But according to the Vauxhall garage they couldn't see any faults in the pipework.

Was advised to run the AC system in all weather conditions - hot or cold, as it keeps the joints lubricated.

Anyone had similar experiences?

Regards,

John

my climate woks 365 days per year

i never turn it OFF

regards