Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Spruced Up And Ready For Summer (I Hope)!

filcool

Decided to give the car a good clean and polish today as a bit of a treat,the white really looks good when its all clean and polished,just a bit of a monkey to keep clean.

i put on some wind deflectors and vinyl stripes as well a while ago to make the side not quite so plain.

phil

041.jpg

020-3.jpg

063.jpg

Looks very smart and sporty with the stripes.

I gave our Prius a good clean and polish last week found the first chip on the lower front. Yesterday there were traces of another cars paint on the protection strip on the passenger door. Good job I had protection strips fitted.

No matter how well you maintain your car there is always some inconsiderate person who will damage it. When you come to P/X an immaculate car dealers do not want to offer a higher price for it. I do get satisfaction though of keeping a car that has cost me my well earned savings in good condition.

Top job mate.

I don't normally like black wheels, but I have to say they go well with the rest of the car particularly with the side stripes. You've managed to achieve a really good look.