Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2000 Corolla 1.6 Sr Air Filter

addythebady

hello there. im new to this site i just brought a corolla 1.6sr year 2000 and i cant find a airfilter anywhere its the face lift one with the 6 speed box could anybody give me some advise please want a airfilter bad and a cat back thank you

Hi.

Another F/L SR, fantastic, and a great colour too! Welcome!

An air filter? I take it you are talking about a performance upgrade, as standard elements are available from main dealers and pretty much every motor factor.

Most places who do performance replacement elements and/or induction kits do not list this model as its pretty rare. But they can get them, you just need to ask.

This is the case for nearly everything on these cars, this I have found after owning mine for about 7 years! But stick at it and be different to the 'default' crowd :-)

Cat back systems are available too, again, hardly ever listed but Fensport can help straight away as well as a few others. I had a custom stainless system made for mine, worked out at a similar price as others, fitted first time by the professional designers and is unique to my car - result!

Hope this helps, and that we see and hear more from you and your car on our site.

cheers pal she done 142000miles was worried when i brought it but the engine sounds really good, reading some of these posts dose the e12 induction kit fit because theres a 57i k&n on eBay new £100 and a typhoon would they fit do you no?

Welcome to TOC

Another SR owner :) mines on 156k now, bought it a year ago on 146k and shes runs fine. Just keep an eye on toppi the oil up and youll get alot more miles out of her. Milage is quite simply a number on these cars :)

I bought an E12 induction kit for mine, and modified it to fit the E11 engine bay. Youve got to cut the pipe up otherwise it wont fit.

30b07c45.jpg

Ive got bord of the sound as its loud, so i have put the standard airbox back on a while ago. Id sell it for £60 posted if you were interested :)

Get some pictures of your SR up ;)

i had to top up the oil after when i brought it i will get some pics up just painting me calapirs now , i am intrested in that filter mate i get paid monday aswell lol, how am i going to pay you tho? internet banking or sumthing like that?

Ye mine uses a bit, ive gone up to 10w40 now as the 5w30 was too thin for these engines at that millage.

Paypals the easiest and securist way :) where are you based?

i put 5w 30 in lol im gena change the oil filter anyway and il put the thicker one in then ,

i have got paypal ;)

Take your address down mate its open too all on here - you can remove it on edit.

Ah midlands, i was thinking if you were closer could have saved on postage charges - im miles away in cardiff.

My paypal is *****************, once youve paid ill pop it in the post to you 🙂

ok done it, iv sent you that money pal nice one

Ok mate, recieved :thumbsup: ill stick it in the post first class tuesday morning :)

Yaay another facelift....looks like same colour as mine from your display pic. Welcome!

Posted first class recorded for you

got it mate well pleased thank you again ;) and it is loud!!! mint

No problem mate and yes it is LOUD lol. Glad your happy ;)

i like your facelift dude! the colour looks sweet! good to see more e11 on here :) to all that read i think were gonna be sorting a Toyota meet soon :) come along

Luke

• 2 years later...

Hello there,

Im new to this site i just brought a corolla 1.6sr year 2000. I would appreciate some help please. I have bought an induction kit, I have had to modify the pipe so it can fit. On my kit there is an additional silicone pipe where I dont know where it fits, the problem I am having at the moment is that everytime I start the car the engine cuts off so Im guessing the extra silicone pipe needs to fit somewhere, some help would be appreciated please.

Thanks

Yaz