Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! Toyota Lite Ace, New Head/ Replacement Engine?

Liteace_Newbie

Hi there,

I'm a new member and desperately need some advice.

I bought a Lite Ace camper back in March, 3 months later just as we were heading on our holidays the engine blew. We'd hoped that it was a simple radiator job but it turns out that we need a complete replacement head, or even new engine! These parts are rare and expensive! Does anyone know if the Corolla engine of the period used the same parts? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Kat

:driving:

Hi kat,I own a Toyota granvia camper and I have had to replace my cylinder head twice in 9 years so I understand your problem I would make it your goal to find a really good trustworthy machanic .

He should be able to source the parts for you,try yourself looking on the Internet on eBay or other parts search company's who will source what you require .

Kind regards Gary

Welcome in Kat, hope you get many more miles out of your Granvia ;)

Hi there,

Thanks for your help. I have been looking on eBay etc. and am working with a trusted friend to do the work, my main question was really whether the Toyota Corolla engine has the same engine parts as these are easier to come by than Liteace parts.

many thanks,

Kat

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links