Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two Questions For You ..

Wingergbr

Had my T180 for about 6 months and think its great .. I do have a couple of questions if I may ..

Firstly, the side indicator in the front wing, how do you change the bulb ?! I am a little hesitant to go twisting and tugging at the cover just in case anything snaps off.

Secondly, how do you stop the air recirculation from coming on ! In this hot weather it automatically comes as the temp is set to Lo and is a right pain to keep turning it off !

Thanks in advance.

Hello Hugh and welcome to the club :thumbsup:

The aircon will automatically recirculate the cabin air until it gets up or down to the temperature you demand - fastest most efficient method as it is either heating or coolng a fixed volume of air inside the car before it starts to mix in air from outside - if that makes sense. You can speed up the cooling if the car has been stood in the sun by letting hot air out of the sunroof or windows before switching the aircon on.

As for the side repeater bulb replacement, push the lens towards front of car and then gently prise out the rear end of the lens with a taped screwdriver. The whole assembly should pop out and you can then access the bulb for replacement.

For 'belt and braces', tape the wing adjacent to where you will need to insert the screwdriver.

Thank you !

So I tend not to use the air con, preferring the sunroof & open window option .. is there no easy way to disable the recirculation ?

Welcome to the club.

It can be done at the dealers for a fee but you can switch it off for free!!! Left alone it will revert to fresh air when it gets back to you preset temp.