Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ordered One :)

Habu

After a test drive I thought bu@@er it and ordered one. Sure I'll lose out on economy after 3 Prius and my current CT200h but what the heck.

I've gone for red with leather, nav and stripes plus parking sensors when they're available and black tints which I'll try and organise before collection. Ordered today (25 July) with collection circa 7 September. :). Bring it on. Now just have to wait for TRD to release their 'zorsts for the UK market.

Ordered from those nice chaps at RMB Northallerton, North Yorks.

After a test drive I thought bu@@er it and ordered one. Sure I'll lose out on economy after 3 Prius and my current CT200h but what the heck.

I've gone for red with leather, nav and stripes plus parking sensors when they're available and black tints which I'll try and organise before collection. Ordered today (25 July) with collection circa 7 September. :). Bring it on. Now just have to wait for TRD to release their 'zorsts for the UK market.

Ordered from those nice chaps at RMB Northallerton, North Yorks.

You won't regret your purchase - I picked mine up on Thursday - absolutely fantastic...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links