Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-spirit

Demonic Angel

As much as I like and respect the T-Sport, its a beautiful motor (and I wish I'd have had the money to buy one!), a lot of people on here have one, a few have D4D's and a few have T3's

But where are all the T-Spirit owners? Surely I'm not the only one!! :crybaby:

Speak up T-Spirit owners, or forever hold your peace! :group-cuddles:

Just curious who else has the pleasure of owning this little treasure, which yes isnt as fast or sporty as a YTS, but has its own little features and is lovely in its own right - I'm definate I'm not the only one! :thumbsup:

Whats a t-spirit?ive never heard of them over here.When I was buying one over here 2 year ago the top model was called sol middle of range was luna and lower model was terra.Toyota must use different names for them these days

Was obviously being in total pleb mode when I wrote the first bit - of course you can get a D4D T-Spirit, D4D isnt a model! :ffs:

Sometimes I worry about myself - they let people like me out on the roads you know! :P

Yaris30 - The T-Spirit is the model just below the T-Sport, we have the 4 models here, T2, T3, T-Spirit and T-Sport. Mines probably your Luna equivalent or something....

Still thats only 2 of us, plus pstones578 who is on the verge of owning one - there must be more of us!! :group-cuddles:

I have a Silver 1.3 T-Spirit withthe TNS 300 Sat Nav (nice!)

Had it since August. I really really really want a T-Sport! Thinking of changing it some time this year :thumbsup:

t-spirit is effectively the revised SR after the face lift

theres a good few on here with em

I dont doubt a good few people on here have them, its just no one seems to talk about them!

Majority of peeps on here have a T-Sport (and fairplay to them I might add!)

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one, was beginning to think T-Spirit was the T-Sports ugly sister who lived under the stairs of the Toyota House...

Hmmm perhaps a little too much chocolate for me :P

the-voice-of-reason - is the Sat Nav any good? Or would I be better off getting a cheapo PDA and buying TomTom Navigator or something?

Good choice!

Which one are you getting - the 1.0 or 1.3 and in which colour? :D

I'm getting the 1.3 Carlo Blue. Looking forward to it too. My current car is p*ssing me right off! :angry:

Isn't the T-spirit the revised CDX?

the-voice-of-reason - is the Sat Nav any good? Or would I be better off getting a cheapo PDA and buying TomTom Navigator or something?

You pay your money and take your choice.

Never get lost again!

Just one menu covers these things....

POI (Points of Interest) wherever you are you can find fuel, hospital, food, entertainment, leisure facilities, and shops and get back home!

To coin a phrase, “It’s the mutt’s nuts” in my opinion, but keep it quiet please!

:thumbsup:

Isn't the T-spirit the revised CDX?

I thought that - does owning a CDX count.

Also @ Demonic Angel we have SatNav (TomTom Navigator2 on PPC) - will post a pic soon.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links