Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Axle Price?

Haseeb18

How much do you guys think the going rate is for a face lift Corolla's complete rear axle second hand?

I may need to replace mine and just wanted to get some approximate prices.

Thanks

Thats a bit of a "how long is a piece of string" question :rolleyes:

It will depend on supply and demand, if there are loads out there, the price will be a lot lower than if they were like hens teeth!

Try the usual places, auction sites, breakers etc, ask your local breaker, see if he has any idea what they would fetch, at least you would have a starting point. As with anything, it depends also on how much you need one, desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures

Kingo :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry, forgot about this thread!

I managed to get one for a okay price, it came complete with hubs. I was wondering, would there be any difference between the axle, hubs, brake disks and brake pads between the Corolla 55reg 2.0L D4d and the Corolla 55reg 1.4 D4d?

A person was breaking he's 1.4 litre diesel and supplied me with the complete set. Would it be a straight swap over with the part numbers matching, or are their different part numbers for the 2.0L and 1.4L diesels?