Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Indicator Cover

roger_37

Hello Members. My front passenger wing mirror indicator lens has cracked,

does anyone know can this be replaced without replacing the whole indicator cover.

Its a 2011 rav4 with indicators on the wing mirror, its the little clear plastic piece that

covers the flasher unit, any help would be appreciated thank you.

any help guy,s ?

Have you disassembled it (I haven't on mine) to look? Instructions attached. Step 6 should do it, I would think.

From this, it looks to me like it is all one piece, but I will try to remember to check for you later, whether the indicator lens has a separate part number.

4-3-OutsideMirror.png

MirrorRemoval.pdf

Have you disassembled it (I haven't on mine) to look? Instructions attached. Step 6 should do it, I would think.

From this, it looks to me like it is all one piece, but I will try to remember to check for you later, whether the indicator lens has a separate part number.

4-3-OutsideMirror.png

MirrorRemoval.pdf

thanks schm,not disassembled yet, on googling it seems like it is a seperate led light unit,but im not sure, ty for the information.

Yep, you're right and possibly in "luck"

mirrorpnum.jpg

Part number LHS is 81740-52031, RHS is 81730-52071, but check with Kingo or your dealer as sometimes the part numbers get superseded.

Yep, you're right and possibly in "luck"

mirrorpnum.jpg

Part number LHS is 81740-52031, RHS is 81730-52071, but check with Kingo or your dealer as sometimes the part numbers get superseded.

thanks shcm your a gent.