Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Downloading Phone Contacts

Millview22

My phone connects to the touch and go and works correctly. However, the system has not as yet managed to complete a download of contacts. Does anyone know how long this takes?

To be honest it does depend on the number of contacts you have, and, at a technical level, how long you have had them on the SIM. Not sure why, but I was told this by Toyota.

To be honest it does depend on the number of contacts you have, and, at a technical level, how long you have had them on the SIM. Not sure why, but I was told this by Toyota.

I'll see what happens over a longer run...there are hundreds of contacts in my phone and bluetooth is not really very fast...

• 2 weeks later...

save all contacts to your phone memory rather than sim and retry wot model phone u using

I'll see what happens over a longer run...there are hundreds of contacts in my phone and bluetooth is not really very fast...

No luck with a completed download over several hours...HTC Sensation XE...

Ok at least this means you are using an Android Smart phone, I'll be able to help.

Try this...

Get to the Contact Transfer Screen in the GT86.

On your mobile. <Contacts>, then choose your <Options> button, then you want to choose the <Import/Export> option, Then its <Send Namecard Via> you then want to select the bluetooth option and go from there. Let me know if you have any difficulty, worst case, pop in and I'll take a look :)

Ok at least this means you are using an Android Smart phone, I'll be able to help.

Try this...

Get to the Contact Transfer Screen in the GT86.

On your mobile. <Contacts>, then choose your <Options> button, then you want to choose the <Import/Export> option, Then its <Send Namecard Via> you then want to select the bluetooth option and go from there. Let me know if you have any difficulty, worst case, pop in and I'll take a look :)

OK thanks...I'll give that a go later...

Just out of interest Shaun, how have you got on with Uploading your contacts?

I still not been able to make this work...have been entering contacts manually.

You do know that you can always pop in to the Centre next time your passing by if your having trouble.

You do know that you can always pop in to the Centre next time your passing by if your having trouble.

Amazingly, my contacts have now downloaded...I suspect for those with a more modest address book the process will not be a problem.

On another issue, what's the dealership view on mud flaps? I understand that some people have been commenting on the fact the rear wheel arch liners are not properly fixed and the only solution to this at the moment is to install the mud flaps. I actually think the rear mud flaps look ok, but I'm not so sure about the front ones. What's the best price Lancaster could offer to supply and fit?

Amazingly, my contacts have now downloaded...I suspect for those with a more modest address book the process will not be a problem.

On another issue, what's the dealership view on mud flaps? I understand that some people have been commenting on the fact the rear wheel arch liners are not properly fixed and the only solution to this at the moment is to install the mud flaps. I actually think the rear mud flaps look ok, but I'm not so sure about the front ones. What's the best price Lancaster could offer to supply and fit?

Edited by Red Yaris 54
Content deleted as this member is not registered as an Authorised TOC Trader ......Please do not tout for business without being subscribed as a Trader

Apologies Red Yaris 54. Didn't mean to tout for business.