Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Head Unit - No Reception ?

Jaco byte

Hello, i could do with some help, just installed a Sony headunit into my Yaris GLS 01 model, and was not remembering the radio stations, so changed the yellow wire over to the correct position for the external memory power supply and then went to retune and did not find any radio stations whats so ever, completely blank

put everything back as it was originaly and still nothing on it, can anyone help me and tell me how to fix it please.

Regards, Mike. :dontgetit:

Aerial lead not plugged in?

It is, tested unit out before reinstalling it back into position, well pushed in and secure.

Update - All sorted out thanks, up and running fine.

fault was????????

Fault was so simple, just didn't notice it first time around, too busy looking at other wireing and getting stressed out lol

and the fault was taadaaa i'd gone and plugged the aerial lead into the old headunit instead of the new, one so therefore no radio signal recieved on the new headunit, anyway final noticed and plugged in right hole, up and running perfectly thnaks. :blush:

LOL. I think we've all been somewhere like that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links