Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bye Bye Iq And Toyota For Now :(

wez_kc

Hi Guys

Ive not posted on here for a long time but thought I would let you guys know that I have paid for the option to sell things on here because I have some Geniune Toyota IQ accessorys in mint condition! thought you guys could have first dibs before I go to that famouse auction site!

Anyways before that would just like to say how good this furom has been for advice and to any potential owners out there the IQ is a fantastic little car! Cant belive my 3 years are up on the pcp! I wanted another IQ in white but alas they have gone up alot and its too expensive really for me now and Mr T haven't really added anything fresh too it apart from the interior to entice me! I understand it hasnt been a great seller but it is such a shame becuase its a high quality fun economic and eye catching little thing. Ive switched brands as Toyota were trying to get me into a Yaris which is too big for my needs and not stylish enough I'm a little obssessed with the GT86 at the moment but my retail full time job doesnt pay enough (unless i can live in it and live of bread and water haha) so unfortunatly there isnt another car in there range to keep me Loyal i'm afraid. I ordered a volkswagen Up in High Up spec and added some little luxeries to it that i havent had on the IQ but got to say the standard spec is no way as good as the IQ2 there really is alot of big car features in such a tiny car. The UP has got a lot of hype to live up to and will be intresting to see how it compares to the IQ as i think the IQ is massively underated.

Anyways thanks again for been there when ive needed advice and for posting pictures which have been a good source of inspiration. I'm not sure wether i can advertise what i have for sale here or if i have to be on the selling section?? ive not done this before so somone let me know (i'm sure someone will haha)

Pm or post me if you are intrested in :-

Full set in mint condition of rubber offical IQ mats 2 front 3 rear and hooks.

Part set in good condtion of offical carpeted IQ mats all but drivers mat as it had worn through hence why i bought rubber mats, also hooks, rear 3 mats in mint condtion as hardly used.

Boot liner offical IQ one with rubber one side and carpet other side with a spit down the the middle so you can use it with one seat down or both up etc this is in mint condition.

Hardly used in mint condtion finishes of the interior, got the offical IQ glove bag thingy. might smell like vanilla as i usually stick car air freshners in the front pocket haha

and last but not least i have some offical IQ scuff plates non illuminated ones that are in good conditon will just need some adesive to bond them can look into what type would be best if your not sure.

I have pictures of all of these so message me for details!

Cheers and bye for now guys!

One more sent. :)

Chances are I'm after the same bits as Aaron is !!! :D

Craig.

................... but it is such a shame becuase its a high quality fun economic and eye catching little thing.

...................... standard spec is no way as good as the IQ2 there really is alot of big car features in such a tiny car. The UP has got a lot of hype to live up to and will be intresting to see how it compares to the IQ as i think the IQ is massively underated.

you'll be back......... ;)

Thanks for the messages guys keep them coming! Boot Mat has just been sold thanks Craig!

Thanks for the messages guys keep them coming! Boot Mat has just been sold thanks Craig!

I emailed you as requested asking about the IQ bag yesterdayand heard nothing back? Did you receive it?

Out of interest, was your car worth more or less that your guaranteed future value? Ours comes to the end of its PCP next May.

Why didn't you just refinance the PCP amount on the IQ?

Going to PM you :)

Why didn't you just refinance the PCP amount on the IQ?

Going to PM you :)

Or more to the point ..... the IQ is available from Mr T with any size deposit (including £zero) at 0% interest finance.

Did VW REALLY offer a better deal on the UP than you could have got for a new IQ ?

T1mmy it has balanced out IQ has gone with rate of depriciation and how much I have paying got a good deal with Volkswagen do they taking it off my hands.

Sally I could have but warranty expires and if I'm honest I'm tired of the old purple brown interior a bit glum now, they haven't really added anything fresh to the iq and also Toyota haven't tried to keep my custom really not good as I'm 25 an I've had 3 new cars from toyota so it's a shame really.

Toyota haven't tried to keep my custom really not good as I'm 25 an I've had 3 new cars from toyota so it's a shame really.

That really is a shame. Under the circumstances ( and the current climate) I would have though they would have bent over backwards to keep you.

Interesting that you metion the "only" improvement being the interior - hell of an improvement though ... was a bit undecided about an IQ as I thought it only came in the brown/purple which didn't do it for me. It wasn't until I saw it in grey that I was sold.

Anyway - I respect your choice - enjoy the UP !

Dark matter - to answer your points yeah there could but the UP is cheaper I got the high spec up with lots of options for cheaper then just a iq2 with new interior. Also it is a good upgrade interior but I was meaning more asthetics like new wheel trims and new front bumper I lv the look of the scion iq and was sure they would roll that look out. But alas no they have brought out decals that IMHO look cheap and tacky on a classy city at like the IQ. Any who I will be keeping my eye on this forum and see what developes in the future.

Any idea what your looking for for the rubber mats Wes???

Tried PMing you but either me or my iPad is having a brain !Removed! ATM

Si

Hi Si haha yeah I tried posting pictures but don't know how to on iPhone/iPad. I'm wanting £20 for rubber mats delivered let me got alot of intrest on these now cheers guys.

Glove bag sold thanks terence! So to let everyone know I have rubber mats full set, carpet mats all except drivers mat (good for spares) and IQ side sills looking at £20 for rubber mats £20 for carpet mats and £60 for side sills. Cheers guys. Ps got my Toyota owners club sticker today :( feel bad going to VW must be Karma as I have lost my car key tonight!!

Can I take them off your hands then please bud,

My email is now in my profile (Just without the http bit lol). Send me an email and we'll start the ball rolling

Si

It's not letting me view your profile for some reason my email is wez_kc@me.com send me an email an yeah we will get thy ball rolling haha thanks

What side sills do you have?

Are they the aluminium ones with iQ engraved at one end that stick onto the door shut area?

Craig.

post-116364-0-08773500-1344002687_thumb.

Yes Craig that's them! Cheers for posting a pic I can't do it through my phone going for £60 pal

Just got aluminium side sills left now guys £60 delivered thanks.

Wanting a quick sale of the scuff plates guys so will except £50 final price before I go on eBay cheers guys.