Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has Anyone Else Had Running Lights Fitted

ic2

We had running lights fitted earlier this year http://www.toyotaown...ic=132005&st=19

For the last 6 weeks they have been disconnected as they give off interference when the radio is on and its impossible to listen to some stations (across all bands). Disconnected and the radio is fine.

They are in the process of removing them and refunding our money as they do not work, they have been back to Toyota HQ in Japan but they have not suggested any quick fix.

So if anyone else has had them fitted and they have no issues, I would love to hear from you so i can point my dealer towards yours as i really do want to keep them.

thanks

Im sure there were some issues with the first kits, but should be OK now

Kingo :thumbsup:

Im sure there were some issues with the first kits, but should be OK now

Can you elaborate, what should i tell my dealer?

Im not working at our dealership this week, but I seem to remember there was a quality issue with the DRL's, your dealer will be able to find out, they are available again to buy so they must have fixed the problem

Why is the dealer faffing about taking them out and refunding? Why dont they just replace them? Nothing gets sent back to Japan from a dealer so I don't believe in that crock of sh*t, they need to replace them IMHO

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links