Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Striptease Photos Of The New 2013 Rav4!

junebug1701

Not sure about the interior - looks a bit 80's to me but seems to have a lifting tailgate as no evidence of a handle on the left...............

Not sure about the interior - looks a bit 80's to me but seems to have a lifting tailgate as no evidence of a handle on the left...............

No spare wheel then David ............. Sunroof ??....... At least it has an auto box........

OMG it's got a Nissan X Trail dashboard!!!

........and I bet we only get a black interior.

David as far as I am aware the rear tailgate is lift-up at long last.Don, it,s not a good photo of the interior as it,s been taken from a bad angle.

Striptease!!!! next lot of teaser photo,s will be from the waistline down!!!!!!

Regards Clare

Shame the RAV has totally lost it's cheekiness that it had on Gen 1 and Gen 2 cars. Just another bland Jap wagon, frankly I would struggle to tell if it was a Mitsubishi or a Nissan without the Badge.

Thank God the Evoque has come on the scene to buck the trend of dullness.

Shame the RAV has totally lost it's cheekiness that it had on Gen 1 and Gen 2 cars. Just another bland Jap wagon, frankly I would struggle to tell if it was a Mitsubishi or a Nissan without the badge.

Am I the only person that is not in love with an Evoke! I personally do not like the trend towards narrowing windows, and although the car drives well, an opening sunroof is not an option.

Shame the RAV has totally lost it's cheekiness that it had on Gen 1 and Gen 2 cars. Just another bland Jap wagon, frankly I would struggle to tell if it was a Mitsubishi or a Nissan without the badge.

Am I the only person that is not in love with an Evoke! I personally do not like the trend towards narrowing windows, and although the car drives well, an opening sunroof is not an option.

And let's not forget that legendary JLR reliability - last again in the WD breakdown index.

The Epuke has to look good so that you have something to admire while you wait for the RAC wagon.

Wonder if JLR have registered that name as well!!!!!!

PMSL Regards Clare

Am I the only person that is not in love with an Evoke!.

Not at all, cant stand that narrow low down look, same goes for the X series Beemers too!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Am I the only person that is not in love with an Evoke!.

Not at all, cant stand that narrow low down look, same goes for the X series Beemers too!

The X5 doesn't suffer from that problem.

Sorry, typo, meant to type X6 :thumbsup:

I dislike the image it has, but I stand up for breaking the mould with the design. It looks like a concept car both inside and out and it slaps the face of all the "design by committee" inoffensive bland-o-matics we have to put up with almost every other manufacturer.

X1 and X6 are pigs though.

I dislike the image it has, but I stand up for breaking the mould with the design. It looks like a concept car both inside and out and it slaps the face of all the "design by committee" inoffensive bland-o-matics we have to put up with almost every other manufacturer.

X1 and X6 are pigs though.

I don't take to the X1 but the X6 could be said to not so much break a mould as create a new one. The X3 however is probably the best small 4x4 on the market.

The Epuke is a pile of JLR shoyte.

Jim you are on form today, the new X3 is class, the old X3 is not worth it,s BMW Badge. They where trying to fill a market with a model that just did not cut the mustard!!!!! I know I had one.

Regards Clare

Jim you are on form today, the new X3 is class, the old X3 is not worth it,s BMW badge. They where trying to fill a market with a model that just did not cut the mustard!!!!! I know I had one.

Regards Clare

More caffeine than usual - it's a stressful day!

Agree, the original X3 was an embarassment but you can't get the new one at the moment without a pretty lenghty wait.

I wouldn't want to be in a rear end shunt in an Evoque.

The tailgate is a very thin flimsy plastic moulding and it is only glued on.

Come to think of it, the anti-roll bars are glued together as well.

Phil

Phil

Clearly maintaining the high build quality standards that JLR have become famous for...............

David as far as I am aware the rear tailgate is lift-up at long last.Don, it,s not a good photo of the interior as it,s been taken from a bad angle.

Striptease!!!! next lot of teaser photo,s will be from the waistline down!!!!!!

Regards Clare

I like the swing open rear door !! When one is 6,4 one tends to thump ones bonce on those fancy lift up jobs,,,,,,

Phil

Clearly maintaining the high build quality standards that JLR have become famous for...............

JLR Produce some world class gear now... My XF is one of the best cars I have ever had.. It goes like stink.. Does 40 MPG when on the motorway and HAS NEVER MISSED A BEAT OR HAD A SINGLE ISSUE..........

020.jpg

Back on topic... Why is it taking so long for Toyota to roll out the new Rav ??? Its been in the pipeline so long it will be out of date before its launched.........

Honing it to perfection?

I guess we will have to wait for the spec. They might be preparing the production line or finishing off the legal testing.

I have ordered my place at the launch event but anchorwoman will no doubt hide my credit card.

Phil

JLR Produce some world class gear now... My XF is one of the best cars I have ever had.. It goes like stink.. Does 40 MPG when on the motorway and HAS NEVER MISSED A BEAT OR HAD A SINGLE ISSUE..........

020.jpg

Back on topic... Why is it taking so long for Toyota to roll out the new Rav ??? Its been in the pipeline so long it will be out of date before its launched.........

Six year product cycles are pretty average. The RAV's is no worse than any other.

Phil

020.jpg

Its a beautiful car. Do Jags hold their price well?

Phil

020.jpg

Its a beautiful car. Do Jags hold their price well?

ERRRRRRRRRRR NO. The diesels are not to bad but like all big luxury cars its not great ................

But then at the moment all cars are struggling.. Unless its a sub couple of grand banger..

When I bought My one I shopped around and went from Scotland down to south Wales for it. Bought it privately and saved an unbelievable 7K over what I could find locally.....

I am trading this car in in September for an XKR S and will loose just over 5K in nigh on two years so not that bad..............

5litres V8 petrol!!!!!! is your neck braced for it Charlie. Like a Bat out of Hell!!! Wouldn,t fancy the MPG though, got to say I,d pose in that one.

Regards Clare ( Spare time test driver)