Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2004 Tspirit D4D Pollen Filter Location

rob virgo

So far as I know it's in behind the glove compartement (logically enough on these modern cars!)

This should help:

it,s really easy,take the screw out of the little strut on the glovebox lid and pull it off,let it drop down and pull it off its hinges,then you can see the cover as in vid abouve,it takes longer to empty the glovebox then change the filter!

it,s really easy,take the screw out of the little strut on the glovebox lid and pull it off,let it drop down and pull it off its hinges,then you can see the cover as in vid abouve,it takes longer to empty the glovebox then change the filter!

Which direction is the airflow actually? I bought a different brand filter, and instead of up / down, it pointed direction of air flow...

Which direction is the airflow actually? I bought a different brand filter, and instead of up / down, it pointed direction of air flow...

The airflow is down.